Weili vs Joanna has solidified WMMA

Lol I love how WMMA is graded on a curve I.e. as long as WMMA isn’t complete trash = fight of the year candidate

Yet another thread CONFIRMING the obvious: MMA has become infected by WMMA loving soyboys

maxresdefault.jpg

Nope. I don’t understand the constant refrain or inference that because I and others don’t like WMMA that there must be some deeper reason. I and many others simply think it is 99% garbage.
A lot of people think the earth is flat, too. I wouldn't be surprised to see you in that crew.

I'm curious, do you think any women's fight is good? Or are all they all "legitimately horrendous" by default

There are some hard working professional and skilled WMMA fighters but not nearly enough to make it interesting or likable.

This was a good fight and despite not being a big WMMA supporter I was invested in the Zhang-JJ storyline.

If I'm brutally honest I don't know that this fight makes it any easier to swallow some of the Jessica Eye and Bethe Correira main events we've had forced on us.

I hespect WMMA, but I'd also like UFC to hespect my tolerance on the doses.

There are some hard working professional and skilled WMMA fighters but not nearly enough to make it interesting or likable.
You must not like light heavy weight or heavyweight then either, huh? I'm kidding, of course you do.

Nope. Earth is round. Quantum mechanics, relativity, and Newtonian physics are perfectly legit. Next?
I was kidding, dude. I was making a point by hyperbole, not asking you to actually clarify whether or not you're legimately insane.

Yeah, that Chinese girl solidified WMMA... In my pants! Lol. :oops:

Back