weight gainers?

What are your stats? Height, weight, estimated bodyfat percentage?

uhh ok height: 5'8.5" weight: 157: bf: i dont know for sure but id say around 10% probably my goals are to get to 170ish i know that will take time though

I've never tried weight gainers, but if you want a cheaper alternative, drink a ton of milk everyday and eat a cup of low or non-fat cottage cheese with a tablespoon of peanut butter every night before bed.

I've never tried weight gainers, but if you want a cheaper alternative, drink a ton of milk everyday and eat a cup of low or non-fat cottage cheese with a tablespoon of peanut butter every night before bed.

You can actually make a VERY good homemade weight gainer. I used to mix milk, peanut butter, oats (amazing food), a banana, and some whey together in a blender and let it run until everything was very smooooooth. In all honesty though, I would probably say that per calorie Muscle Juice is cheaper.

Maybe like 1.5 tablespoons of NATURAL peanut butter (the good stuff without all of that preservative crap) and like 1/3 a cup of oats.

What I usually do is stick the oats in the blender first to really really beat them up into a sort of powder. It helps thicken the shake and makes it MUCH less clumpy so the oats don't stick to the bottom of the blender.

Im in greenwaves position. but i drink 2 whey shakes a day for 2 months. ive seen som results but looking to really take it to THE NEXT LEVEL.....any suggestions???

Im in greenwaves position. but i drink 2 whey shakes a day for 2 months. ive seen som results but looking to really take it to THE NEXT LEVEL.....any suggestions???

If you are eating clean and lifting heavy, you will see good results. No junk food, trans fats, preservatives, white bread, white rice, white sugar, white flour, etc.
Lots of chicken, beef, fish, eggs, vegetables, nuts, yogurt, milk, olive oil, fish oil, flaxseed.

Back