***Weight Gain***

bhop116

White Belt
Reaction score
hey im 18 y/o and im looking to put on 10 pounds and pretty fast. besides from eating more meals does any one have any tips on speeding up the process of me gaining weight. any supplements tht will help me gain weight/muscle faster

Milk, plain or chocolate. I find the chocolate too sugary, so I stick with whole milk with the fatty cream on top, yum (I buy from old-fashioned, glass milk bottling organic company).

food.

heavy weights.

food.

less cardio.

more food.

more weights. in moderation.

more food.

less cardio.

even more food.

sleep

wake up, more food.

more sleep.

repeat.

~Foz

food.

heavy weights.

food.

less cardio.

more food.

more weights. in moderation.

more food.

less cardio.

even more food.

sleep

wake up, more food.

more sleep.

repeat.

~Foz

i love u foz. ya im 18 too and its tough to gain because our ****bolism is fucken fast and were still growing. Im having a hard time eating that much food but if your not eating your not growing.

well, i was overweight for a long time so my ****bolism is f__ked anyways. I find it easy to gain weight even when I'm not trying, but it's good now since I can gain alot of muscle easier and I'm used to eating insane amounts of food.

/shrugs

~Foz

Lol, yeah lots of sleep, Foz is on to something there. Especially if you eat right before passing out. I was once losing too much weight years ago, and eating right before heading to bed helped keep my weight holding at 124lbs.

Nothing food-wise, but lifting heavy works wonders, too. I'm now at 140 and had difficult dropping back down to 130lbs because of the muscle mass I ended up gaining in a short amount of time, I finally gave up and let my body continue to gain muscle mass.

right now im not working out. but when i was i worked out around 3 times a week and played soccer about 3 times a week aswell.. and i was drinking muscle milk then too but still only managed to gain around 3 pounds in 2-3 months or so. How often would u guys suggest working out? i had a pyshical trainer and he said i should have a 5 day break if i was working out a certain body part really hard one day

would u guys recomend creatine or should i just stick to muscle milk? and how many shakes a day?
also if i was to eat lots and lift heavy, how long do u think it would take to gain 10-15 pounds

Get supplements that have the exact text on it from your thread title "weight gain". When I first started off, and bought "weight gain" supplements, it added more carbs to easily gain that weight quickly. Gained an easy 15 lbs in 1-2 months, just make sure you're following it up with weight-lifting, if you just have the supplement, you will gain excess fat that will be hard to get rid of.

im also 18 and iv put on 20 pounds since November (10 in the last month and a half), and i lift 5 days a week. i wake up at 8 have a sandwich, eat dinner at my spare at 11, sometimes eat again at 1230, eat after school at 330, eat supper at 6, eat again at 9 after working out ( chicken for protein), key thing is you gotta take in more cal than you burn off, eat oreos they are very fatty, the double stuffed ones have 160 cal i think for just 2 of them lol and they are soo good

would u guys recomend creatine or should i just stick to muscle milk? and how many shakes a day?
also if i was to eat lots and lift heavy, how long do u think it would take to gain 10-15 pounds

If weight gain is your top priority, yes, use creatine mono.

Muscle milk is good, but expensive. Just eat lots of real food.

If you are new to lifting, you can expect to gain 10 lbs in 3-6 months if you do everything right. If you have been lifting for a while, it will take longer.

what would be a good meal before bed? and a good breakfast for weight gain

It's been said before, but eating is key here. I always thought I was eating a lot before but I wasn't really. Your body will need to get used to all the extra intake but give it some time and within no time you'll be able to eat with no end. Also try to spread meals over the day this will make it easier to increase your intake. I've been able to gain like 12lbs this way without neglecting my cardio work.

muscle milk + peanut butter sandwich before bed

6 eggs (w/yolk) toast, meat, whole milk for breakfast

Pre-bed
protein powder+whole milk+peanut butter+flax seed oil (blend in blender)

Breakfast
4 whole scrambled eggs,corned beef hash, potatoes+cheddar cheese, whole milk.

eat big meals 3 times a day. that will slow your ****bolism.

Lift Heavy dont go above 10 reps stay in the 6 to 8 range. Try to eat a least 6 times a day. take protien powder before and after work out. Try to get 40grms of protien in each of the 6 meals. Eat lots of meat, steak, chicken, tuna, fruit and veggies. Eat this to gain quality muscle. you don't need oreos. Whole wheat pasta is also good, along with beans. example a plate full of whole wheat pasta with a full can of black beans over it. Youll put on weight in no time

eat lots, especially since your so young

Back