Weigh ins GOAT and UFC vet Sean O' Connell just won $1 million

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This. Is. Shocking.

Life is unpredictable. This guy got his ass whooped in UFC but managed to survive BJJ world champion's back attacks and takedowns

Ilir-Latifi-gets-flowers-from-Sean-OConnell.gif

sean-oconnell-gif-mma.gif

lDX4oh.gif

Did Siler win?

Have not been this happy for a fighter in a long time. The PFL got me invested into The Real OC big time, and too see him end his career like this is just great :)

Both guys looked like they were chosen out of the audience or off the street. Barely any gas tank.

Sean O'Connell walked away from being a MMA fighter like a "Boss". Congratulations to him. And being a announcer for the Professional Fighters League is even a better way for the PFL to connect with their viewing audience. Because it will feel like one of their own is connecting with their hopefully growing audience.

Last edited:
Can we get a weigh in montage with all I do is win as the music plz.

Sean O'Connell walked away from being a MMA fighter like a "Boss". Congratulations to him. And being a announcer for the Professional Fighters League is even better for a way for the PFL to connect with their viewing audience. Because it will feel like one of their own is connecting with their hopefully growing audience.
What a perfect way to retire, right? I hope PFL follows through with the 1 mil and keeps going to give other fighters the opportunity.

What a perfect way to retire, right? I hope PFL follows through with the 1 mil and keeps going to give other fighters the opportunity.
Year one costs were already covered when they started the PFL. Any smart business has the first year start up costs already accounted for.

I don't believe in Karma, but it's Karma for being awesome at weight ins that he can now bill himself as 'Millionaire' Sean O'Connell ;)

But Ataev should have been the one to win it :(

Sean O' Connell had a great UFC fight in Ottawa vs. Steve Bossé.

Meanwhile Anderson and Latifi got little over 200k together. lol.

Sean O'Connell was a good mid tier fighter, so happy he won couldn't really go to a nicer guy.

In all seriousness, probably half of the 1 million dollar prize is taxed. And the rest is given over a long time. No way PFL can hand that much money to 7 no-name guys

Back