Weidman's drugstest is overdue

Weidman was randomly tested on 24 Nov.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/11/24/7276017/ufc-184-chris-weidman-randomly-drug-tested-ahead-vitor-belfort-title-fight-ppv-mma

Five weeks to get results is very long, there must be something up.
they results came back bad or the lost the sample?
Ufc is looking for a replacement?

No news is good news. Weidman would be a huge hypocrite if he failed the test, and I doubt he'd post a twit about being tested if he knew he was using.

or the obvious. They got the results back a while ago and everything is fine. Nothing to see here.

I've never seen a dude on roids or HGH who had no chest besides Bigfoot Silva. There's a 99.99% chance Weidman is clean.

I doubt he would go on twitter and brag about being randomly tested if he thought he was going to fail.

If he failed we would have heard about it already.

Positive drugtest usually go public quickly if there are no news it most likely means he passed

Total click bait.

But good news - Bleacher Report wants to hire you as a writer.

I've never seen a dude on roids or HGH who had no chest besides Bigfoot Silva. There's a 99.99% chance Weidman is clean.

You have no idea what your talking about.

1. Plenty of guys have big chests with out roids or HGH
2. Weidman doesn't have "no chest", wtf are you even talking about?
3. Ever seen Josh Barnett?

or the obvious. They got the results back a while ago and everything is fine. Nothing to see here.

If a champ passes a drugstest, you want this result to go out ASAP for PR purpose.

Funny you mention this because I'm overdue the results of my Chlamydia test. Is that bad?

If a champ passes a drugstest, you want this result to go out ASAP for PR purpose.

Why? No one has ever had any reason to assume Weidman is taking anything. You are just being a stupid conspiracy theorist.

Yo, I hear this thing called Christmas took place recently.

Positive drugtest usually go public quickly if there are no news it most likely means he passed

Well Vitor must be some special athlete, because it didn't apply to him, he last passed drugtest came back in two weeks.

I don't understand why that drug test was even a news.

Well Vitor must be some special athlete, because it didn't apply to him, he last passed drugtest came back in two weeks.

That's because Vitor's a proven abuser. It's actually news when he takes a drug test because no one knows if he'll pass or not.

Back