Weidman's drugstest is overdue

Why? No one has ever had any reason to assume Weidman is taking anything. You are just being a stupid conspiracy theorist.

the UFC announced advanced drugs-testing officially, and also paying for it.
You tell me you would use this for PR if a champ passes?

Well Vitor must be some special athlete, because it didn't apply to him, he last passed drugtest came back in two weeks.

You know, I can't think of a single reason why Vitor passing a piss test is news, while Chris Weidman passing one wouldn't be. Not a SINGLE FUCKING REASON.

Must be aliens.

Well Vitor must be some special athlete, because it didn't apply to him, he last passed drugtest came back in two weeks.

I know you're being sarcastic, but yes, Vitor is obviously a special case when it comes to drug tests.

That's because hes a known cheater and its news if he actually passes.

He had failed his previous plus you are talking about 2 different commissions. Vitor was tested by NSAC as part of his failure in February.

Chris got the first of the California tests for the fight.

Dana is going to have a big press conference to announce the excite results soon. Just stay tuned.

No they announce them as they care to. The commission doesn't care about PR for th ufc.

i thought, the commission informs the UFC and the UFC decides to publish info or not, for all they are paying for it.

He had failed his previous plus you are talking about 2 different commissions. Vitor was tested by NSAC as part of his failure in February.

Chris got the first of the California tests for the fight.

So Vitor isn't randomly tested by CSAC for this championship fight?

I know you're being sarcastic, but yes, Vitor is obviously a special case when it comes to drug tests.

Not really, when barnett wanted to fight for the UFC in Nevada, they put him in a WADA testing program payed by the UFC, but Browne got the same thing despite being clean as a whistle, never tested positive.
if you mirror this to this fight, seems two separate institutions are testing the athletes.

Not really, when barnett wanted to fight for the UFC in Nevada, they put him in a WADA testing program payed by the UFC, but Browne got the same thing despite being clean as a whistle, never tested positive.
if you mirror this to this fight, seems two separate institutions are testing the athletes.

And do you recall Browne's test results being released throughout the process? My recollection was that nobody even knew Browne was getting the stepped up testing too until Browne said so in an interview.

At no time did I say Weidman wouldn't or shouldn't be tested, I said news about his test results isn't as big a story as Vitor's. So, "yes, really" Vitor is a special case when it comes to anything regarding news about his drug tests/results.

Lastly, I don't know that CSAC won't also test Vitor, I would think/hope they do, just that the November test was done by NSAC.

You have no idea what your talking about.

1. Plenty of guys have big chests with out roids or HGH
2. Weidman doesn't have "no chest", wtf are you even talking about?
3. Ever seen Josh Barnett?

You're right about 2 and 3 but what the hell does 1 have to do with what he posted? He never said that anywhere in his post.

it can be anything.

He might have failed the test, and now Zuffa is trying to get a plan B, so when they announce the failure, they can announce the replacement.

He might have passed the test, and as such Zuffa doesn't want to distract the hype of their biggest event (Jon & DC) just to talk about another event that's not due for some time yet.

or it might be that test results are not ready due to the holidays.

So any and all speculation at this time is just a waste...

A lack of evidence is not evidence. I also haven't heard anything about many other fighters tests, including Vitor. Should we start the witch hunt now?

it can be anything.

He might have failed the test, and now Zuffa is trying to get a plan B, so when they announce the failure, they can announce the replacement.

He might have passed the test, and as such Zuffa doesn't want to distract the hype of their biggest event (Jon & DC) just to talk about another event that's not due for some time yet.

or it might be that test results are not ready due to the holidays.

So any and all speculation at this time is just a waste...

What would be an ultimate timeframe from your POV?

Why? No one has ever had any reason to assume Weidman is taking anything. You are just being a stupid conspiracy theorist.

He is a mma fighter, that's a serious reason.
He seems smart enough to pass all the tests.

what are you talking about? Vitor's test result was published in two weeks.

You know exactly what people are trying to tell you, and you're intentionally being dense just to be argumentative. We all know it.

Back