Weidman will retire UNDEFEATED

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
And that my friends is a fact

he is TBE in his weight division best of a great generation no flaws in his game whatsoever

Will retire at 25-0 like a boss

I truly hope you're right.

Would be so awesome.
shvrs.gif

I remember the White Belt threads that said the same about Fedor, A.Silva, and Machida.

He's got holes in his game. I doubt he'll go his entire carrer without a loss.

He's a great fighter but come the fuck on. He's got a lot of dangerous guys in his path.

I remember the White Belt threads that said the same about Fedor, A.Silva, and Machida.

He's got holes in his game. I doubt he'll go his entire carrer without a loss.

What holes do you see in Weidman's game? I think he will have a loss or two as well, but he's remarkably complete. And please don't say his cardio, he won the fifth against Machida, the guy doesn't gas as often as his detractors suggest.

he is TBE in his weight division best of a great generation no flaws in his game whatsoever

He is a great fighter and that could very well be the case, but he like every fighter has flaws to his game.

I vote that you have to be minimum of Orange Belt to start threads.

If he stays @ 185 perhaps, but not if he goes to 205.

If he retires after beating Vitor then yes you are correct

No he won't

/thread

What holes do you see in Weidman's game? I think he will have a loss or two as well, but he's remarkably complete. And please don't say his cardio, he won the fifth against Machida, the guy doesn't gas as often as his detractors suggest.

Not just his cardio, but his striking is inferior to his ground game. I can see Vitor or Jarcare getting an opening on him and laying down some powerful shots.

Back