Weidman will retire UNDEFEATED

And that my friends is a fact

he is TBE in his weight division best of a great generation no flaws in his game whatsoever

Will retire at 25-0 like a boss

No, he won't.

Also, everything I've read from you has been really stupid.

Weidman is like the White Cain Velasquez, he can't be stopped. He needs to move up to LHW along with Rockhold.

And that my friends is a fact

he is TBE in his weight division best of a great generation no flaws in his game whatsoever

Will retire at 25-0 like a boss

Fact - goldenboy got voted "freshest Dresser" in his high school.

Depends if he stays healthy but its certainly possible.

if rockhold cant, no one can i think

Nah, Anderson Silva beats him in their 3rd meeting and shocks the world.

Yeah, if he retires tomorrow.

Fact: TS doesn't actually know what the word "fact" means. He thought it sounded good.

Retiring undefeated is rare, retiring undefeated as a champion in almost unheard of. It's only happened about a dozen times in boxing which has a good 100 years on structured mma. Mayweather is the greatest undefeated boxer ever and still has not fought Manny. I just don't think the numbers support CW going undefeated.

I feel he will eventually lose, but not for the next fight that's for damn sure

I think Rockhold will beat him because he has more dynamic striking, better cardio, and good TDD. Anderson was able to stuff the Chris takedowns, Rockhold can. I think the only way the Chris beats Rockhold is by KO in round 1-3, Weidman tends to fade in the championship rounds. Rockhold on the other hand looked good in rounds late rounds. If it gets to rounds 4-5, I think Rockhold will put him away.

Weidman threads are consistently the worst.

One day he'll get beat by someone younger and faster, and Sherdog will immediately discard him and throw him in the garbage claiming he's overrated, and the new guy will be crowned as the GOAT.

People will then claim this new GOAT will retire undefeated, until he inevitably loses, only to be immediately discarded and thrown in the garbage.

One day he'll get beat by someone younger and faster, and Sherdog will immediately discard him and throw him in the garbage claiming he's overrated, and the new guy will be crowned as the GOAT.

People will then claim this new GOAT will retire undefeated, until he inevitably loses, only to be immediately discarded and thrown in the garbage.

fact

Back