Weidman vs Rockhold 2

2 good looking athletic well built white men over 6 foot tall that can kick your ass and are psuedo celebrities. No wonder why they have so many haters.

Rockhold was getting the better of him in the first fight which is why Weidman resorted to throwing that half ass kick. So I would pick him but he is coming off a loss and an injury so it's hard to do so.
I disagree, it seemed like Luke was beginning to fade from the body shots.

2 good looking athletic well built white men over 6 foot tall that can kick your ass and are psuedo celebrities. No wonder why they have so many haters.

...you forgot to add over the hill

Hoping Chris loses so he can stop bitching about that title shot and how he's the best MW in the world

Rockhold was getting the better of him in the first fight which is why Weidman resorted to throwing that half ass kick. So I would pick him but he is coming off a loss and an injury so it's hard to do so.
The tide was turning for Weidman until the kick

Rockhold opened really strong, but Chris turned it around and it looked like Rockhold was DONE. Completely and totally gassed.

Apparently Luke was sick from something which means he shouldn't gas that hard again. But I question whether or not his heart is still up for fighting...

UFC is breaking sherdog's collective heart by making these two fight again. Can they both win or something?..

Rockhold will KO Weidman, Chris just isn't the same person that beat Anderson.

Ya they have some things going for them, too bad their combined IQ is about 100 and they both have about as much personality as a cardboard box.
{<hhh]

If there's ever been a fight that I wanted to end in a brutal, double ko more than this one, I sure as hell don't remember it.
Fo me, that's easily Romero vs Costa and prior, Romero vs Rockhold.

I dont like either one of them. I hope its a double ko .Both guys gets to sleep :cool:

It makes sense to me. Both big names, have a history, had a fight with some controversy in it and both are a bit removed from a TS. Chris wants revenge and thinks he can win, cus he lost due to careless spinning shit and Luke thinks it'll be an easy big win that will get him closer to a TS quickly because he was so dominant in the way he finished the first fight.

It's also a stylistically interesting match and I think they are roughly of the same caliber, so I really dig this fight,

So, not so much "controversy" as much as a result that one might not think would be the expected one if they rematch?

So, not so much "controversy" as much as a result that one might not think would be the expected one if they rematch?

Controversy is apt. The result wasn't controversial, but who was to blame and how a rematch would do was controversial.

I could never pick or wager on this fight on account of Luke's chin and the fuss he continues to make about cutting to 185 (which is legit, so ???)

Back