Weidman vs Rockhold 2

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm I the only one who thinks this fight makes no sense?

Weidman vs Costa and Rockhold vs Gastelum or 205 guy made way more sense than this pointless rematch. Your thoughts?

As a Rockhold fan I like this match up. Gastelum would probably KO Luke.

It makes sense for Chris. If he beats Luke, he should be next in line for a title shot

It should be Gastelum vs Rockhold
Weidman vs Jacare.

Let Weidman ensure he faces all the top MWs.

They’re trying to make the bigger names (at least in their eyes) relevant

Costa has Yoel, Gastelum is set to coach and fight Whittaker for the title already.

It makes sense to me. Both big names, have a history, had a fight with some controversy in it and both are a bit removed from a TS. Chris wants revenge and thinks he can win, cus he lost due to careless spinning shit and Luke thinks it'll be an easy big win that will get him closer to a TS quickly because he was so dominant in the way he finished the first fight.

It's also a stylistically interesting match and I think they are roughly of the same caliber, so I really dig this fight,

I really do hate rematches like this. I'd rather see Rockhold fight an up and comer.

Is this fight even gonna happen Rockhold seems like he's bitching out, saying he hasn't signed anything everything needs to be right because his modeling is making soo much money.
<{nope}>v

woulda did weidman vs branch and rockhold vs jacare. wanna see weidman vs jacare but rockhold has already fought branch so those 2 wouldnt be a new matchup.

Is this fight even gonna happen Rockhold seems like he's bitching out, saying he hasn't signed anything everything needs to be right because his modeling is making soo much money.
<{nope}>v

Reports said its on since Luke tweeted that

It's a sexy match-up.

Brock-Lesnar-and-Daniel-Cormier-990462.jpg

The first fight very very technical and entertaining. Plus we got to see how evil Herb Dean can be lol

I'm I the only one who thinks this fight makes no sense?

Weidman vs Costa and Rockhold vs Gastelum or 205 guy made way more sense than this pointless rematch. Your thoughts?
Far from it. This match up is retarded. It does nothing for either guy. They both should be fed killers and see how that goes first to try to bring at least 1 of them up. The rematch doesn't do much for either guy. Did Chris beg for this rematch?

I don’t care if it’s makes sense or not, I’m always down to see rocksalt ktfo’d

I love it. It has a deep rivalry. One time Chris was Larry and Luke was Magic (atleast according to Ariel Helwani). Both guys are fun to watch lose too. And finally:
<StillMyBoy>

Back