Weidman vs Jacare: how does it go down?

I'm just pissed we got robbed of the fight we all wanted.

Jacare Camozzi 3

Chris by ko tko if he keeps that spinning shit under wraps.

definitely a very interesting fight. Would love see 2 mins or so on the ground to see how CW handles Jacare.

Bisping broke him emotionally, physically, and psychologically.

And to answer ts, Weidman runs through him in the battle of the gatekeeper matchup that no one asked for, wanted, or gives a shit about.

gatekeeper matchup?

Weidman choked out the "title contender" in his last fight lmao

Few years ago Jacare would have toyed with Weidman standing and especially on the ground. Now of course The Chris waited for him to get old as well so he has a better shot. Stil hoping to see Jacare blast him.

Jacare pushed Kelvin to the limit, but Weidman finished him if that means anything. They both got dropped by Kelvin early on in the fight.

I'm leaning towards Jacare because of activity. Weidman hasn't fought in over a year and he's 1-3 in his last four if I'm not mistaken.

I will be rooting for Weidman though. I know a lot of people hate him on here but I still would want to see Rockhold or Weidman vs Whittaker in the future
Weidman is bigger and a wrestler. Weidman can not wrestle Jacare or will end up tapped. He needs to beat him on the feet, and that is a hard task. It is a great fight nonetheless.

I took weidman just because I don't think we need Whittaker vs Jacare 2

i think teh Chris takes this via close decision

gatekeeper matchup?

Weidman choked out the "title contender" in his last fight lmao

You’re right. My bad. I forgot that Weidman is on an incredible 5 fight winning streak, having finished all 5 fights in impressive and violent fashion.

Weidman grabs a hold of a single and takes Jacare down... puts a choke on him and Jacare doesn't tap because he's a world champion and goes to sleep...

<{cruzshake}>

I'm just pissed we got robbed of the fight we all wanted.

Jacare Camozzi 3

As sure as the sun sets at the end of the day, we will get that fight.

It’s the only fight jacare can win. He will beg Dayna for it.

You’re right. My bad. I forgot that Weidman is on an incredible 5 fight winning streak, having finished all 5 fights in impressive and violent fashion.

so if you aren't on a 5 fight winning streak you're a gatekeeper?

interdasting

As sure as the sun sets at the end of the day, we will get that fight.

It’s the only fight jacare can win. He will beg Dayna for it.

Lol

We all know Jacare got lucky the first two times

Weidman has the better standup and cardio as well as being a better wrestler with some slick BJJ himself.

Dont see Jacare taking him down, think Chris pieces him up on the feet and if it hits the mat he ends up in top position and gets the TKO

R1 - Jacare hurts Weidman with strikes
R2 - Jacare wins via submission
Alternatively
R1 - Nothing happens in R1
R2 - Jacare hurts Chris standing
R3 - Ferguson/Dada5000 esque humilation

070413-crocodile-picture-2-630x339.jpg

Hard fight to call. Weidman should be able to keep it on the feet and it will most likely be decided with the striking. I can’t see Chris wanted to take jacare down.

I have no idea and wouldn’t bet on this shit in a million years

Back