Weidman vs Jacare: how does it go down?

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Who you got and via what in this last minute effort to keep Weidman on the UFC 230 card?

Imo Jacare still hits hard and will give Weidman trouble if they choose to stand.
Jacare murders him if it goes on the ground.

Jacare definitely wins if we see zombie Jacare out there!
giphy.gif

Jacare-landing.gif

Who ya got?

Jacare pushed Kelvin to the limit, but Weidman finished him if that means anything. They both got dropped by Kelvin early on in the fight.

I'm leaning towards Jacare because of activity. Weidman hasn't fought in over a year and he's 1-3 in his last four if I'm not mistaken.

I will be rooting for Weidman though. I know a lot of people hate him on here but I still would want to see Rockhold or Weidman vs Whittaker in the future

IF Weidman fight a good standup and don't go to the ground, he wins. But Jacare was able to stop Gastelum's offensive, idn. Maybe Jacare has the game to beat Weidman badly. Age is a x-factor too, knowing that Weidman only beats olders and past primes, then it is a good time to win Jacare.

Jacare clips him then takes it to the mat for submission win in the second round

Weidman knocks him out in under a round. Jacare's chin is glass now.

Jacare won't be able to take Weidman down and he has no chance on the feet.
Weidman wins it early by KO/TKO.

Jacare murders him if it goes on the ground.

I think Weidman does fine if he stays on top. He spent most of the fight with Maia in his guard and wasn't in any danger.

Jacare's gas tank was also horrific his last fight.

Hopefully Weidman so we do not have to see the whole crocodile shtick.

A few years ago I might have favored Jacare. Today it should be Weidman's win.

I don't have much confidence in either guy

Jacare is getting older day by day and it shows when he fights

Weidman hasn't been the same since Rockhold beat him

Whoever wants it more and shows up healthier wins I guess

The fight will be contested on the feet and Chris will get the finish in the second round, not without facing some early adversity.

What happened to Luke?!

Bisping broke him emotionally, physically, and psychologically.

And to answer ts, Weidman runs through him in the battle of the gatekeeper matchup that no one asked for, wanted, or gives a shit about.

Weidman seems to have a way of beating these Brazilians up. I'll take him.

Weidman grabs a hold of a single and takes Jacare down... puts a choke on him and Jacare doesn't tap because he's a world champion and goes to sleep...

Back