Economy Wealth distribution in Russia VS US, America's, England and Europe

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
There is a lot of reasons why Ukraine wants to push towards European/US style of economy is wealth distribution.

Russia: Russia Annual Household Income per Capita reached 6,523.466 USD in Dec 2021,

US: Median household income was $67,521 in 2020

European average for all Countries was: 14,22o

But breaking down each Country can vary a lot but look at Poland, Spain and Finland VS Russia. It's easy to see why Ukraine wants this style of economy and wealth distribution is standard of living. No doubt this will end fairly quickly if Russia was to takeover Ukraine.

Just some examples
Germany: 47,400 Euros
France:39,900 Euros
Britain: 30,680 Euros
Ireland :49,810 Euros
Poland 30,527 Euros
Spain 27,400 Euros
Finland 46,600 Euros
Switzerland 64,520 Euros
Norway 55,740 Euros
Mexico 16,760 US dollars

Russian
Belarus 3,700 US dollars
Kazakhstan 3,246 US dollars
Kyrgyzstan 940 US dollars

It's a dramatic difference in wealth distribution as a majority of the Russian Republics have close to 3rd world living standards. Most of the Russia republics yearly income is less then the monthly income off all but but like 5 Countries searched. Ukraine sees opportunity for economic upward mobility and advancement. Heck 30 percent of Russian republics lack sewers. I am sure the numbers are similar for power and no doubt running water.

This was done because I thought of the income levels as being an issue but did a google search from a number of resources to produce the numbers.

Last edited:
Sadly I had today noticed some bad things in so called Ukr refugees...
I'm today a bit not only scared but this monent I think that they need to be sent ASAP to Russia or Donbass.

Cocky attitude. Sorry, like occupants and I personally had experienced this in real life....God...better send us refugees fom Africa...I'm not joking. Vietnamesse, jews etc too looks that will be better.
For example if in area some % does know russian....( this doesn't matter that area is russian and belongs to pedos in Kremlin cos poor idiots nation does have nukes and natural gas + are spending $$$$$$$$$ each day on espionage, hybrid war and fake info, bribes etc bullshit... + does have some satanists in western world supporting them cos $ is all )...

Low interest about to get any skills in order a bit communicate in local language.
Parasitic attitude.
Gave no fuck that >33 % clients doesn't know russian ( btw looks that a lot of them doesn't even know ukr but are barking and does have attitude like from Kremlin
..Damn ).

+ are damn more worse than local russians!
God Help to get rid off them...

Just some examples
Poland 30,527 Euros
Spain 27,400 Euros
Finland 46,600 Euros
Switzerland 64,520 Euros
Norway 55,740 Euros
Mexico 16,760 US dollars

Russian 6,523 UD dollars
Belarus 3,700 US dollars

added russia data with the rest to make it easier to look at.

+ if talking about black ppl, vietnamesse, gypsies and jews; I always will be " warm " for them but not for these...
For a reason from real life.

I hope that I'm wrong.
While...sadly they looks that does have occupants attitude and threat us like aborigens submitted...

Net GDP in real life is for example ~ 6100 net USD per capita in Belarus and >25000 net USD per capita in Lihuuania.
Telegram and VK channels are mainly under FSB ( KGB )...

While IMHO this is correct that after 30 years long blackmail and threats + bullying we had stationed forces in order to prevent to break Suvalk corridor ( this is reality )...
Propaganda stuff from Pavians in Russia and Belarus is that only they does have rights to turn countries into weapons warehouses in reality + to be nationlists and even racists and white who we + even blessed like nation only alone to be eliglible to have weapons etc.
Otherwise this is bad for russians nationalism empire....

+ don't cry.
No one 10+ years in row in real life had considered Germany, France, Austria, Hungary and Italy as something more than useless gangrena like burden for NATO and EU.
They already died 10 years ago.

This doesn’t compare the wealth distribution between these countries. It just compares their GDPs
Most valuable thing is GDP NET per capita.

Your GDP by purchashing power quickly might be corrected with just some laws during 1 day.

This would actually be comparing wealth distribution. If you compare, the top 5% in both countries control about the same amount of wealth, relative to others.

however if you look at the bottom 60%, russia actually has much more equitable wealth distribution among the bottom 60%, by far. The bottom 60% in Russia having 7.6% of the wealth. However, in the US, the bottom 60% has 3.1% of the country’s wealth.

just look at the US, the bottom 40% has 0.1% of wealth. What the fuck is that? Some tyrannical oligarchy?

1200px-Distribution_of_Wealth_in_Russia.svg.png

2560px-Distribution_of_Wealth_in_the_United_States.svg.png

Wow germany, the lower 60% of people also have less relative wealth than in Russia.

2560px-Distribution_of_Wealth_in_Germany.svg.png

not coincidentally, look at Hungary, which is by far the best distribution of what I have posted. No wonder the liberal world order elites hate nationalistic countries like Hungary that have more equitable wealth distribution

320px-Distribution_of_Wealth_in_Hungary.svg.png

This would actually be comparing wealth distribution. If you compare, the top 5% in both countries control about the same amount of wealth, relative to others.

however if you look at the bottom 60%, russia actually has much more equitable wealth distribution among the bottom 60%, by far. The bottom 60% in Russia having 7.6% of the wealth. However, in the US, the bottom 60% has 3.1% of the country’s wealth.

just look at the US, the bottom 40% has 0.1% of wealth. What the fuck is that? Some tyrannical oligarchy?

Wow germany, the lower 60% of people also have less relative wealth than in Russia.

2560px-Distribution_of_Wealth_in_Germany.svg.png

not coincidentally, look at Hungary, which is by far the best distribution of what I have posted. No wonder the liberal world order elites hate nationalistic countries like Hungary that have more equitable wealth distribution

320px-Distribution_of_Wealth_in_Hungary.svg.png

Lol OP the NPC just got destroyed

US crime is also much higher than Russia now and it is destroying itself with satanic agenda. Obama was right it is no longer a christian or godly nation.

Also why cant people understand Purchasing power parity

In 2017 reports noted the US was now on par with Russia in terms of income inequality and % paycheck to paycheck

Guess what happened? US got worse and total murders in Russia decreased to less than 7000 and the per capita rate is lower for all crimes. Where as US is set to break 25k murders this year and + record high violent crime. This crime wave that isnt slowing down is hurting US economy as well

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...cas-income-inequality-is-on-par-with-russias/

Last edited:
This explains why Democrats have such a hard-on for the Ruskies.. they’re jelly.

I think Pleb, I mean Peb, is a Russian bot and the purpose of this thread was to point out how the US has absurdly less equitable wealth distribution than Russia.

There is a lot of reasons why Ukraine wants to push towards European/US style of economy is wealth distribution.

Russia: Russia Annual Household Income per Capita reached 6,523.466 USD in Dec 2021,

US: Median household income was $67,521 in 2020

European average for all Countries was: 14,22o

But breaking down each Country can vary a lot but look at Poland, Spain and Finland VS Russia. It's easy to see why Ukraine wants this style of economy and wealth distribution is standard of living. No doubt this will end fairly quickly if Russia was to takeover Ukraine.

Just some examples
Poland 30,527 Euros
Spain 27,400 Euros
Finland 46,600 Euros
Switzerland 64,520 Euros
Norway 55,740 Euros
Mexico 16,760 US dollars

Russian
Belarus 3,700 US dollars

It's a dramatic difference in wealth distribution as a majority of the Russian Republics have close to 3rd world living standards. Most of the Russia republics yearly income is less then the monthly income off all but but like 5 Countries searched. Ukraine sees opportunity for economic upward mobility and advancement. Heck 30 percent of Russian republics lack sewers. I am sure the numbers are similar for power and no doubt running water.

This was done because I thought of the income levels as being an issue but did a google search from a number of resources to produce the numbers.

What criteria does a country have to meet to join NATO?

Yeah, Russia has much more piss-poor gopniks.

tagging @PEB

btw, there are exchange rates, which makes TS points rather worthless

Holy shit, in Russia the top 1% control over half the nation's wealth... I thought the US was bad, but that's insane, especially when you consider that Russia's 1% is a much smaller number of people than the US's 1%

The bottom 60% in Russia are basically the working poor, making under $10K USD per year. Don't think it its any consolation to them that the remaining scraps which the oligarchy left them are distributed more evenly among themselves.

That's a bit misleading because you can buy a lot more in Russia for the same amount of money, apart from foreign goods now. It's better to look at the purchasing power parity median income per person. And it closes the gap between America and much of Europe quite significantly, and puts Luxembourg in first place. These figures are 3 years behind though, but I think they give a better picture.
So it has Russia down in 32nd place but not miles behind somewhere like Poland at 27th.

Last edited:
Holy shit, in Russia the top 1% control over half the nation's wealth... I thought the US was bad, but that's insane, especially when you consider that Russia's 1% is a much smaller number of people than the US's 1%

The bottom 60% in Russia are basically the working poor, making under $10K USD per year. Don't think it its any consolation to them that the remaining scraps which the oligarchy left them are distributed more evenly among themselves.
well........ putin is mega rich, and him and his family............. I'd like to see the top 1% breakdown

Nothing wrong. Oceanmachine and his clones ofc does have their own world and life expsenses + other things.

Also if about elections and statistics in Russia I years ago had posted the same;
" there doesn't matter how comrades will vote in communist party congress...There only one thing will matter: how their votes will be counted."
Joseph Stalin....
" there in the world are some things: like lies, disinformation and intent to keep ppl delusional....'
Still all these casual things are nothing if compare with....statistics...
M.Gorbachev. 1988 th...

Back