Weakest hitters by weight classes

Thats not what you said though and he has the same amount of TKOs as submissions anyways.
We’re literally in a thread talking about hitters. Use some common sense man. And he hasn’t had a KO in 4 years. Almost half a decade

We always talk about heaviest hitters but who are those populary called 'pillow fist' fighters?
HW:Werdum?Can't recall him KO'ing someone by punches.
LHW:Jones,deadly elbows but not punches.
MW:Akhmedov?
WW:Maia
LW:Lee
FW:Moicano
BW:Sterling
FLW: Don't care

Make your picks.
THEODOROU_ELIAS.png

The P4P #1 Pillow Fist GOAT

Even though he's no longer in the UFC, he's still worthy of mention.

We’re literally in a thread talking about hitters. Use some common sense man. And he hasn’t had a KO in 4 years. Almost half a decade
Use your head he's well rounded so he hurts people with strikes and uses submissions if he were less well rounded he would have more TKO finishes doesnt mean he cant hit. Besides you said he had not finished anyone in years when he has finished 4 of his last 6 opponents. If you dont like being corrected dont say something so obviously wrong.

Conor was gassed and has no chin and still didn't get knocked down by that clean shot...Diaz has very little power.
lol, that power made conor roll over submissively and give him his back so he could have a less humiliating defeat to someone who is a bjj blackbelt.

Hw: dc
LHW gus
Mw: Costa
Ww: Perry
Lw: Tony
Bw: faber
Flw: cejudo

LMAO Tony. Makes everyone's face look like a horror movie but has pillow fists.

You people don't even try anymore.

Not in UFC anymore but for FLW it was Sergio Pettis.
Every fight it felts like a sparring.

He's not in the UFC anymore, and I do love the guy, but Jake Shields had to be the most feather fisted guy I ever saw lol.

I cannot, for the life of me, ever remember him dropping or rocking somebody with a punch.

I don't even think he stopped the guy in the stand up round on Bully Beatdown.

Back