Weakest hitters by weight classes

Colby Covington is the worst pillow puncher. He punched Lawler like 300+ and Lawler's face looked like he got into a pillow fight with his daughter.

Such is the gentleness of Colby's punches that many women book sparring sessions with him as a form of facial massage.

lmao holy christ you're a miserable pathetic loser, hahahahahahaha.

you tried.
Mad much? It took Conor like 20 punches to finish chinny Eddie, and it was still only a TKO lol damn fanboy.

Uh, Moicano's jab is really hard lol. I do not think he is close to being a pillow puncher.

You think Lee hits harder from Diaz?
Look at what Diaz did to Maynard,hurt Miller too,hurt Conor.We haven't seen that from Lee.
Conor was gassed and has no chin and still didn't get knocked down by that clean shot...Diaz has very little power.

Mad much? It took Conor like 20 punches to finish chinny Eddie, and it was still only a TKO lol damn fanboy.
you tried, keep crying yourself to sleep you'll be alright.

i'm the mad one though, not the kid who's obsessed with someone he hates and just makes shit up LOL.

Uhm, didnt Renato drop/finish Cub with teh jab? Take him off the list.

Khabib hasn’t finished anyone in years. All the ground and pound yet he can’t finish anyone. Definitely the weakest of LW

He finished his last 2 opponents, has a 71% finishing rate for his career and has finished 4 of his last 6 opponents.

Hw: dc
LHW gus
Mw: Costa
Ww: Perry
Lw: Tony
Bw: faber
Flw: cejudo

?
Moicano has zero(0) wins by strikes,he is not a heavy hitter.
Lee can crack but he's also not some big hitter.
If you have better example name it.

They're not big hitters but they don't have the least amount of power either. Moicano dropped Cub with a jab, the weakest hitter in the division can't do that. Frankie Edgar, despite having a one punch KO over Chad Mendes, is more fitting for that title than Moicano. Many of his power shots are easily absorbed by his opponents and leave no mark.

As for LW, FKL's combination of explosiveness and strength and speed could result in some deadly knockout power if he tried more to knock people out with punches. You have guys like Charles Oliveira who don't really hurt people with punches. Maybe Nick Lentz too though he moved back down to FW.

Took him like 20 punches and it was only a TKO.
He riddled him with accurate shots man, with multiple knockdowns. I'm all for Conor accountability, but this is silly.

Conor was gassed and has no chin and still didn't get knocked down by that clean shot...Diaz has very little power.
I'm not saying Diaz is some power puncher,just that he hits harder than Lee from what i've seen.
last lee's fight ...
That was a kick,this is about hands.
They're not big hitters but they don't have the least amount of power either. Moicano dropped Cub with a jab, the weakest hitter in the division can't do that. Frankie Edgar, despite having a one punch KO over Chad Mendes, is more fitting for that title than Moicano. Many of his power shots are easily absorbed by his opponents and leave no mark.

As for LW, FKL's combination of explosiveness and strength and speed could result in some deadly knockout power if he tried more to knock people out with punches. You have guys like Charles Oliveira who don't really hurt people with punches. Maybe Nick Lentz too though he moved back down to FW.
I was thinking about Edgar too,decided Moicano for not having a ko/tko win at all despite that jab on Cub.Could be more about perfect landing like Donald on Barboza.But i could go with Edgar too.
As for lightweights,didnt think of those guys you mentioned.Agree Lee has potential for some good hand finishes.

Court McGee in there somewhere . 16 fights and 1 submission the rest decisions
Start a petition to get The Crusher a new name

Uhm, didnt Renato drop/finish Cub with teh jab? Take him off the list.
If you have the perfect entry you can break someone's face with a perfect jab. He had both.

That said his boxing coach is predictable as hell and you can see it in the KZ fight. Same thing with JJ vs Rose. Good vs certain styles but not elite level where you give everybody fits. Probably partly why some of the newer coaches seem to be favored.

Back