• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weakest Champ since Ping?

Pereira had an interesting note:

"We sparred. I find a hole, he fix it."

Sean put in the work. Took the time to find his problem areas with a similar sized, similar skill level kickboxer, and work on his weak areas.

His defense looked clean AF.

And his reactions were sharp, which makes sense as the word on his camp was he was doing sometimes 10-15 rounds of sparring, rotating fresh guys.
I don't know if that is exaggerated but he clearly spars a LOT and came prepared.
If your defense is that good and nobody is hitting you, makes sense to just spam sparring.

Where as with most other fighters, all those blows will end up being a detriment.

Just beat the the guy who many were calling the new mw goat. How about giving him a chance to defend before calling him the weakest champ

If your defense is that good and nobody is hitting you, makes sense to just spam sparring.

Where as with most other fighters, all those blows will end up being a detriment.
Yeah but how many bumps on the noggin didn't take for Sean to get his defense that good?

I would say yes but he showed to be better than I pegged him to be. So I’ll reserve judgment.

Back