"We won’t forgive Conor McGregor's jibes" --- Khabib's Daddy

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov said:
“Mentally they can’t get (under our skin). In that aspect we are standing firm,” said the 55-year-old coach.

“We are even letting certain things pass. But we are not forgiving anything. The cage and the fight are still ahead (for Khabib and Conor).”

“For the hype, for the money, to bury Conor’s era it (the situation) is even better for us. But if we talk purely sports-wise – we still want the Ferguson fight. I really want him to come back and defeat (Anthony) Pettis. The intrigue is still there, and the whole world is interested (in the Ferguson fight). It would be 11 and 0 Khabib [in the UFC], 11 and 0 for him. And the fight that hasn’t happened yet,”
he said.

“Georges St-Pierre, who has never been defeated as a champion at 170 (pounds). He came back and took the belt from (Michael) Bisping at 185 (lbs). It’s always been a dream fight for me. I’ve been following him for a long time. He is a Hall of Famer. He showcased so much in this sport,” concluded Nurmagomedov senior.

Source: https://www.rt.com/sport/437542-conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-abdulmanap/

Bad news for Team Khabib

Khabib's dad claims Conor has not gotten "underneath their skin" but

if they "won't forgive him", that means Conor is already deeply burrowed in their heads

May the gods have mercy on Khabib's soul because Mcgregor won't

Conor Bless​

“Mentally they can’t get (under our skin). In that aspect we are standing firm,” said the 55-year-old coach.

RIP Conor

You can't fuck with Russians, if you cross them they'll skin you alive and not think twice about it.

Cold, dead eyed, calculated.

Pic-Charles-J-McGregor-photo1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Did he just put a Jihad on Conor?

I'm gonna guess that 55 year old dude from fucking Dagestan doesn't give a fuck about tweets. He is not a millennial.

Good. There is too much hateful things said before fights and then after it’s all cake and ice cream. Fuck that, you say some Shit about my family before the fight it’s not going to be all good after the fight; win or lose.

“For the hype, for the money, to bury Conor’s era it (the situation) is even better for us. But if we talk purely sports-wise – we still want the Ferguson fight"

In other words we have no concerns about Conor as a fighter.. This keeps looking better and better for the Irishman..

“Georges St-Pierre, who has never been defeated as a champion at 170 (pounds)...."

Guess he missed the Serra fight.

Allah will have mercy on Khabib and his father.

Conor won't.

{<Mcgoat}

RIP Conor

You can't fuck with Russians, if you cross them they'll skin you alive and not think twice about it.

Cold, dead eyed, calculated.
If he said it it must be true
RIP Conor 200%

It'll be hilarious if Conor somehow starches Khabib and then flips his dad off afterwards.

I can't wait to watch Khabib educate Conor while he beats on his head like a bongo drum <45>

"His trash talk has no effect on us but we'll hold a lifetime grudge against him".

Khabib's dad is badass and he would destroy Conor's arthritis ridden dad. But for now he'll be fine with his son demolishing Conor.

Back