"We won’t forgive Conor McGregor's jibes" --- Khabib's Daddy

tenor.gif
I don't like Kalabeeb or Conor, but you are the biggest MCnugget hugger on Sherdog, so i am quoting you for the Lulz on Oct 6th.

Rest in Peace Conor
Rest in Peace implies Khabib finishes fights which he doesn't even after beating his opponents on the ground for 5 rounds. His last finish was Johnson who is now getting flushed by featherweights.

Meanwhile Conor actually finishes fights (90% finish rate) AND is coming in as a complete unknown again because he's had 2 years to improve his skills. If Conor beats Khabib, Khabib gets flushed down the toilet of MMA history and everything he's worked for is lost. I think Khabib cannot recover from a loss to McGregor. It would be worse than what happened to Aldo.

Not good news for Khabib then as he is unlikely to bounce back after he loses to Conor if holds bitterness in their heart, can see him going on a losing run after Conor starches him.

Source: https://www.rt.com/sport/437542-conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-abdulmanap/

Bad news for Team Khabib

Khabib's dad claims Conor has not gotten "underneath their skin" but

if they "won't forgive him", that means Conor is already deeply burrowed in their heads

May the gods have mercy on Khabib's soul because Mcgregor won't

Conor Bless​

I know that is what you desperately wants to believe...

but like Conor taunts, it fails miserably...

...and you can't stop the clock...

time to call in the doctor, and get a fake injury...

tick tock....

“Mentally they can’t get (under our skin). In that aspect we are standing firm,” said the 55-year-old coach.

RIP Conor

You can't fuck with Russians, if you cross them they'll skin you alive and not think twice about it.

Cold, dead eyed, calculated.

Pic-Charles-J-McGregor-photo1-1.jpg
Hell NO!!! Haven't you see the Equalizer? Old ass Densel Washington took out a bunch of dem.

Abdulmanap only said they don't care whatever stupid shit McG says, they are focusing on the fight, but that doesn't mean he'll forget such things. besides, is he a guy who follows social media?? same with khabib, i think Abdelaziz is the one running those accounts.

False hype thread from a nuthugger.

There should be a separate forum for Khabib’s dad.

Back