We should all focus on round 2 and that's all.

I don't envy judges. It's not an easy job and that was a close fight no matter who you think won whatever round.

I had it 1/2 - Reyes and 4/5 - Jones with the 3rd being a swing round that could've gone either way. It looks like plenty of people had it 2/4/5 - Jones and 1/3 - Reyes.

Judging is subjective. I'm starting to think the 4-1 judge for Jones isn't that crazy. More then 1 person thinks he definitively won the second, combined with plenty of people thinking the 3rd was close and could've gone either way. Maybe him getting the last 4 rounds isn't so outlandish?

It doesn't mean it wasn't a close fight, it just means that one judge gave him those rounds that plenty of people feel like he won anyway.

I wouldn't have been mad if Reyes got the decision or if it was scored a draw. It was close. People need to stop bitching about the decision and get over it imo. The only way to avoid controversy is a finish, and obviously neither man was capable of finishing the other. So now we're stuck with a decision in a close fight, that's definitely debatable, but that's what we get.

I understand what your saying man. You are not incorrect but be ready to be called all kind of names. Problem is that not to many people can use abstract thinking and struggle to be flexible. Most people are black/white thinkers and love controversy.

Back