We owe Cyborg the benefit out of the doubt

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cyborg said it herself that she once took it accidentally and even made a campaign condoning ANYBODY using steroids period.

She made a speech that helps people be aware of use of steroids and how it shouldnt be used in professional sports

We do not owe her a damn thing. She has a long history of lying and cheating. And cheating to beat up smaller women.

Borg fans didn't give Tate the benefit of the doubt that she might be better than Cyborg even though she had a better resume and laughed condescendingly at anyone who suggested Tate might be able to beat Cyborg so no.

I know that's different, but I don't care lol. Plus 'Cake beat up Cyborg in Fight Valley!

'Cake 4ever.

You knew how this thread was gunna go when you clicked post. GTFO.

Borg fans didn't give Tate the benefit of the doubt that she might be better than Cyborg even though she had a better resume and laughed condescendingly at anyone who suggested Tate might be able to beat Cyborg so no.

I know that's different, but I don't care lol. Plus 'Cake beat up Cyborg in Fight Valley!

'Cake 4ever.

Please. PED aside your out of your fucking mind if you think anything other that Tate getting her mug bashed off was going to happen.

We owe Cyborg pages and pages of abuse because she's a disgusting freakshow and I'm allowed to say that because her 2nd failed test is now public knowledge

"she once took it accidentally" hahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao, come on man! not sure if you're joking, but no way you're that naive. Shes been caught red handed on steroids before, shes a cheat.

Lol no we don't

This isn't her first offence and her excuse makes absolutely zero sense

I wish more fighters would just come out and say it, like Chael did
We all know you cheated, we all know why, your suspension isn't getting reduced, have some dignity and just say it

Ignore the sexist, racist sherdoggers...

Cyborg has never lied.

Please. PED aside your out of your fucking mind if you think anything other that Tate getting her mug bashed off was going to happen.
And that's why I hate most Cyborg fans (more than Cyborg herself, who I really just mildly dislike).

The crowd said the same about Holm by the way.

Grappling is always underrated compared to striking.

HUGGING FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

We owe her fookin nothin!

LBM55wY.gif

Only in the general sense of due process. There is a track record there of breaking the rules and it's hard to believe she is maintaining the types and levels of athletic ability by being a natural genetic female. I suppose it's possible that a lifelong bank robber didn't rob this time, but come on.

Women do not/cannot look like that naturally, period.

And that's why I hate most Cyborg fans (more than Cyborg herself, who I really just mildly dislike).

The crowd said the same about Holm by the way.

Grappling is always underrated compared to striking.

HUGGING FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

Yeah, whatever. Im not a cybord fan -- reality is reality. Im also not a rousey fan, and absolutely knew she would demolish rousey ... because she was BETTER. No two ways to cut it bro, Cyborg with or without PED's will bash tates case off. Not to mention she isnt a fucking newb on the ground so where the fuck does this supposed grappling 'advantage' come from? LMAO. sounds to me like your either letting the hate drive you to say anything, or your hugging tates nuts (why? gate keeper, had ONE legit big win in her career). LMAO

Cyborg said it herself that she once took it accidentally and even made a campaign condoning ANYBODY using steroids period.

She made a speech that helps people be aware of use of steroids and how it shouldnt be used in professional sports

I hope you mean condemning.

she popped before, and she popped again.

she acted like she couldnt make 135 but now we know why she couldnt make it.

we don't owe her shit

Yeah, whatever. Im not a cybord fan -- reality is reality. Im also not a rousey fan, and absolutely knew she would demolish rousey ... because she was BETTER. No two ways to cut it bro, Cyborg with or without PED's will bash tates case off. Not to mention she isnt a fucking newb on the ground so where the fuck does this supposed grappling 'advantage' come from? LMAO. sounds to me like your either letting the hate drive you to say anything, or your hugging tates nuts (why? gate keeper, had ONE legit big win in her career). LMAO
Cyborg's best win is Tate's 3rd best win you know.

"Reality is reality" - see that's what I actually hate, not Cyborg herself so much. Cyborg supporters are often so arrogant and put so much stock in their biased eye test, how many times have our views of MMA "reality" failed us all? And you guys are so deluded as to be 100% confident in a can crusher with no resume just because she has an aesthetic style to you. She really is "Eyeborg" a great measuring stick of which fans are gullible.

That video she made back in 2012 is hilarious when you realize she didn't take her own advice and now it's all repeating again in 2016.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back