We owe Cyborg the benefit out of the doubt

And that's why I hate most Cyborg fans (more than Cyborg herself, who I really just mildly dislike).

The crowd said the same about Holm by the way.

Grappling is always underrated compared to striking.

HUGGING FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

Can't the hating the fighters fans more than the actual fighter be said about any fighter? That being said, Nobody owes Cryborg sh*t. She really messed up.

Can't the hating the fighters fans more than the actual fighter be said about any fighter? That being said, Nobody owes Cryborg sh*t. She really messed up.
Well, not someone like Palhares, he's more hateable in his own right.

Cyborg's extreme clithuggers are more annoying than Cyborg herself OTOH.

Cyborg's best win is Tate's 3rd best win you know.

"Reality is reality" - see that's what I actually hate, not Cyborg herself so much. Cyborg supporters are often so arrogant and put so much stock in their biased eye test, how many times have our views of MMA "reality" failed us all? And you guys are so deluded as to be 100% confident in a can crusher with no resume just because she has an aesthetic style to you. She really is "Eyeborg" a great measuring stick of which fans are gullible.

Miesha is a better fighter than Cyborg. You know I'm not a fan of Miesha and I can even admit that. Cyborg's defenders have more confidence in her than she has in herself.

We do not owe her a damn thing. She has a long history of lying and cheating. And cheating to beat up smaller women.
This. SHe's a disgrace. calls out women from lighter weight division. sad. then has a history of cheating. anyone with half a brain can see she's been juicing for a number of years. she has the bone structure of a man. that comes from years of abuse. p4p the worst human on the roster.

This is right up there with Jones'eboy claiming the pills were because of his huge dick and he couldnt get it up. Hysterical, if it wasnt for the believers.

Cyborg's best win is Tate's 3rd best win you know.

"Reality is reality" - see that's what I actually hate, not Cyborg herself so much. Cyborg supporters are often so arrogant and put so much stock in their biased eye test, how many times have our views of MMA "reality" failed us all? And you guys are so deluded as to be 100% confident in a can crusher with no resume just because she has an aesthetic style to you. She really is "Eyeborg" a great measuring stick of which fans are gullible.

LMAO. whatever guy. Cyborg crushes tate -- you can be a blow hard about it all you want. tate just cos folded up and sent packing, and the biggest win of the life came one fight before that. Prior to that she was a gatekeeper who got jacked up in any big fight she ever had. get the fuck over it.

LMAO. whatever guy. Cyborg crushes tate -- you can be a blow hard about it all you want. tate just cos folded up and sent packing, and the biggest win of the life came one fight before that. Prior to that she was a gatekeeper who got jacked up in any big fight she ever had. get the fuck over it.
Gatekeeper whose 3rd best win was Cyborg's best one, okay.

Takedown was the truth!

Do they give a pre test questionaire each time? Or is that prefight only? If so, i wonder if she stated she was taking it on the form.

Cyborg said it herself that she once took it accidentally and even made a campaign condoning ANYBODY using steroids period.

She made a speech that helps people be aware of use of steroids and how it shouldnt be used in professional sports

I detect sarcasm in this post.

Don't care. Let Cyroid or Guyborg or whatever the fuck you want to call her have Honda.

lest we forget she took dowwn an entire org (ala barnett) with her ped habit, it's embarrassing people think it's a shame she doesn't get to beat up on ronda and others who aren't drug cheats

Sure, and Overeem was just eating horse meat, and the needles just filled themselves with steroids and jumped up to stick him in the butt when he wasn't looking.

"she once took it accidentally" hahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao, come on man! not sure if you're joking, but no way you're that naive. Shes been caught red handed on steroids before, shes a cheat.

Now that was laugh 4real what's that saying if there's smoke there must be a fire.

Cyborg is a fraud. Everything you believe her to be is based on a lie. The real Cyborg, without the steroids, gets beat up by Miesha. They aren't even close in skill level. I'm not a Miesha fan at all and this goes all the way back to strikeforce. I just watch the fights and it's an easy call.

Cyborg said it herself that she once took it accidentally and even made a campaign condoning ANYBODY using steroids period.

She made a speech that helps people be aware of use of steroids and how it shouldnt be used in professional sports

<36>

lol no she doesn't. Get fucked TS. To Cyborg: see you in a year+!

Get real, man...

Did you read the statement she issued ?

Was told by her doctor she would have to take this medication for a minimum of 90 days...NINETY.

Doctor knows the USADA rules. Fighter knows the rules. Both knew the drug was banned. Yet she did not even apply for a TUE. And just went ahead, and chose to risk taking this banned substance ???

That theory doesn't hold water.

And she is trying to apply for a retroactive TUE ?

Good luck with that. You have to apply for a TUE a minimum of 21 days before you even want to take a medicine on the banned list. And that doesn't mean you will automatically get approval to take the shit, anyway.

Random testing makes this about the stupidest idea ever...And that's if you actually want to believe her.

How can one justify this ?

No TUE applied for...Dr prescribing, and fighter knowingly taking a banned substance for a minimum of 90 days...Knowing there is random testing.

Ridiculous.

Faced with those facts it's pretty much impossible for me to believe she is innocent. Who would disregard the rules like that if the medication was legit ? Especially, someone who popped before. I would think that a person in her shoes would be following the rules to the letter.

If you thought she wasn't on steroids your an idiot. Seriously.

She's the female Brock Lesnar.

I can't say I'm surprised. Hopefully this is the start of her being gone for good from MMA.

Back