We need to see Schaub scrap again, even if only for one more fight.

See your username?

That's what would happen to Schaub if he fought Fedor.

Definitely possible. But I think Schaub can pull it off. Some how, some way, he wins.

If the fight ever goes down, let do a sig bet.

schaub vs fedor at hw.....

OSP
Maldonado
Big Nog rematch
Latifi
Manuwa

He wins all those matches.

You are trolling, right? Schaub is quite possibly one of the worst strikers in UFC history. Those guys you mentioned KO him within one round, and it wouldn't even be competitive.

I'd watch. Can't say he isn't good enough to be in the ufc, but he is very mediocre. Never understood the athletesism talk. I guess he is supposed to be athletic because he played football, but he is neither particularly fast nor strong.

I know yall hate on Big Brown, but dude is one of the best athletes in the HW division, and maybe in MMA period. I know he doesn't have the best record, and I know it's kind of funny how Rothwell KO'ed him, but Schaub is a beast.

If he is mentally on come fight night, he can beat any man on planet Earth. I say feed Fedor to him, and watch Sherdog crash due to the sheer amount of hate yall have for that big dick bandit. He can beat Fedor. I fuckin said it.

And if he still wants to drop to LHW......damn, I feel sorry for whoever he has to fight. He is quick, athletic, fast and powerful. I would like to see him fight Rampage. Easy win for that iguana-dicked muhfucka Schaub. And I am a huge Rampage fan.

P.S. - The kids got a set of hair on him.

cf-dafuq.gif

I know yall hate on Big Brown, but dude is one of the best athletes in the HW division, and maybe in MMA period. I know he doesn't have the best record, and I know it's kind of funny how Rothwell KO'ed him, but Schaub is a beast.

u fukin wot m8

If he is mentally on come fight night, he can beat any man on planet Earth. I say feed Fedor to him, and watch Sherdog crash due to the sheer amount of hate yall have for that big dick bandit. He can beat Fedor. I fuckin said it.

And if he still wants to drop to LHW......damn, I feel sorry for whoever he has to fight. He is quick, athletic, fast and powerful. I would like to see him fight Rampage. Easy win for that iguana-dicked muhfucka Schaub. And I am a huge Rampage fan. Other great fights in that division are-

OSP
Maldonado
Big Nog rematch
Latifi
Manuwa

Go to bed Bryan Callen

And if he still wants to drop to LHW......damn, I feel sorry for whoever he has to fight. He is quick, athletic, fast and powerful. I would like to see him fight Rampage. Easy win for that iguana-dicked muhfucka Schaub. And I am a huge Rampage fan. Other great fights in that division are-

OSP
Maldonado
Big Nog rematch
Latifi
Manuwa

Callen, for sure stop posting on Sherdog.

I play a lot of Spartacus Legends on xbl and I noticed a lot of the randomly generated gladiators in the game look a lot like Brendan Shaub, weird...

I can only assume TS is Brian Callen.

TS I'm open to the argument, but I have never seen anything that makes me think that Schaub is an athletic freak. Do you have any examples or evidence of that for me? I don't mind looking up stuff but I just can't think of anything at all.

Back