We need to see Schaub scrap again, even if only for one more fight.

iFZDg7aEdNnf3.gif

yea i hope he fights again so we get another amazing gif

One if the most entertaining ko artist in all of mma.

I know yall hate on Big Brown, but dude is one of the best athletes in the HW division, and maybe in MMA period. I know he doesn't have the best record, and I know it's kind of funny how Rothwell KO'ed him, but Schaub is a beast.

If he is mentally on come fight night, he can beat any man on planet Earth. I say feed Fedor to him, and watch Sherdog crash due to the sheer amount of hate yall have for that big dick bandit. He can beat Fedor. I fuckin said it.

And if he still wants to drop to LHW......damn, I feel sorry for whoever he has to fight. He is quick, athletic, fast and powerful. I would like to see him fight Rampage. Easy win for that iguana-dicked muhfucka Schaub. And I am a huge Rampage fan. Other great fights in that division are-

OSP
Maldonado
Big Nog rematch
Latifi
Manuwa

He wins all those matches.

P.S. - The kids got a set of hair on him.
i loved this post so much it has led me to make my first post. FIGHTER AND THE KID ARMY!

Last edited:
he doesn't make much money out of fighting now days anyways plus his not very good, why bother stick to podcast.

i loved this post so much it has led me to make my first post. FIGHTER AND THE KID ARMY!

For Sure!!! Kids got a nice 3 piece set. Fan questions. Fight talk. Evan THE BODY the Beard. Special muhfuckin K!!!!

I LIVE HARD!

Couple 1 2 cutie pies.

Probably not happening.

UFC hates him, Reebok hates him, and most importantly... his heart is not in fighting.

Watch your P's & Q'S my man. Big Brown is still slimming down, 205 is in the future.

Get the fuck outta here. We're not gonna waste one of Fedor's last fights on Schaub FFS. If he signs a multi-fight contract, screw the rankings and give us the fights we want to see, Fedor vs Werdum for the title!

Can someone fill me in on what happened with him and Rogan?

Well, TS. Gotta give it to you. You've got some balls on your e-penis.

Fedor would wreck Schaub regardless, but good for you.

Well, TS. Gotta give it to you. You've got some balls on your e-penis.

Fedor would wreck Schaub regardless, but good for you.

I really want to see that fight. Schaub will get the upset, and win as underdog.

Back