• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We keep seeing lockdown on Sherdog. Khabib now using it. How many of you are going into work?

Confirmed, the essential cashier at Walmart is tougher than the LW division.

All these people freaking out over a cough and some sniffles.
I truly hope you don’t get a parent or grandparent who gets this. I think your views would change. keep you and your family safe.

I have been working from home for weeks now.

I'm working from home.

My girlfriend is an essential worker so she's out with a facemask visting old people who've recently come out of hospital.

Looking round my housing estate almost every car is sitting on the drive during the week. I'd say 90%+ of people are either off work or WFH.

I saw Khabib's instagram post recently about how whole countries are in lockdown. Celebrities and famous sports athletes are in lockdown.

Khabib isn't the only one to talk about country lockdowns
but
What does that really mean?

I am making this thread while I am at work.

I haven't stopped working since the virus came into the media's sight.
I will continue to have to go to work.
Millions and millions of people still have to go into work, from country to country. Not work from home, but actually go into work.

People make it seem like no one is going into work, which is false.
I know many others personally that are still having to go into work.

I live in Wisconsin and work in a homeless shelter.
I still have to go into work just like my boss and co workers.
I go to the grocery store the same as normal and there are people working there.
I still go to the gas station to get things like normal.
Pizza is still being delivered to people's houses.
I have friends that are still going into work.

People act like the word lockdown means absolutely nothing is in operation. That isn't true.

If you don't want to fight and you fear for your safety then just keep it at that, but don't go about it like if you fight you'd be the only one going into work.

cut a piece of Hepa filter out of a vacuum cleaner bag. put it in a cloth mask. Hepa blocks .01 microns and higher, coronavirus is .125.

I still get to go in to work. It’s scary at times, but I feel lucky to still have a job. If they don’t gets handle on this soon we all might be out of our jobs.

I’m right outside of nyc, one of the worst area in the world right now for covid. I’m living carefully, but all things feel safe to me in my limited range of motion. My job is paused presently, but I’m not locked in a house or out partying. If you have a sustainable private environment, there’s no reason why any healthy successful professional athlete like anyone contending for a ufc belt, can’t move their camp to such a space safely and be prepared to compete for ufc 249, provided the event happens.

Khabib for whatever reason just 100% ducked Tony Ferguson.

I saw Khabib's instagram post recently about how whole countries are in lockdown. Celebrities and famous sports athletes are in lockdown.

Khabib isn't the only one to talk about country lockdowns
but
What does that really mean?

I am making this thread while I am at work.

I haven't stopped working since the virus came into the media's sight.
I will continue to have to go to work.
Millions and millions of people still have to go into work, from country to country. Not work from home, but actually go into work.

People make it seem like no one is going into work, which is false.
I know many others personally that are still having to go into work.

I live in Wisconsin and work in a homeless shelter.
I still have to go into work just like my boss and co workers.
I go to the grocery store the same as normal and there are people working there.
I still go to the gas station to get things like normal.
Pizza is still being delivered to people's houses.
I have friends that are still going into work.

People act like the word lockdown means absolutely nothing is in operation. That isn't true.

If you don't want to fight and you fear for your safety then just keep it at that, but don't go about it like if you fight you'd be the only one going into work.

I am using my broadband connection to VPN to my office computer and working from home.

I will fight Khabib via VPN from my home office desk, as well..... unless he's scared.

Office is closed and has been for weeks. Boomer bosses believe everything Trump says so first they thought this whole thing would be a joke and office would never close. Then they thought we'd be back at work in like a week. We have conferences scheduled for the summer that would require air travel and they're acting like they are going to happen. It's like real life fails to get through their skulls.

I’m right outside of nyc, one of the worst area in the world right now for covid. I’m living carefully, but all things feel safe to me in my limited range of motion. My job is paused presently, but I’m not locked in a house or out partying. If you have a sustainable private environment, there’s no reason why any healthy successful professional athlete like anyone contending for a ufc belt, can’t move their camp to such a space safely and be prepared to compete for ufc 249, provided the event happens.

Khabib for whatever reason just 100% ducked Tony Ferguson.
he didn't duck anyone. it was UFC that fucked up when they flew him back to Russia, and then Russia closed their borders.

Back