• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We have witnessed History

It was very impressive. Izzy showed he's a true fighter.

Israel has an insecure personality, not confident.
I was just going to say A-Level Wrestler is a true picture of confidence, and Israel proved his insecure personality this Saturday. KO'ing Alex like that and becoming the first and only 2-time MW champ in the UFC takes a LOT of insecurity. Sherdog has spoken. And we are confident in our words!

Now that's what I call a backtrack.

What else would we be talking about but fighting SMH
the guy is having an emotional meltdown all over these boards - it's hilarious to see him point the finger at Izzy in every way while simultaneously showing his own ass in every way.

Great comedy!

I was just going to say A-Level Wrestler is a true picture of confidence, and Israel proved his insecure personality this Saturday. KO'ing Alex like that and becoming the first and only 2-time MW champ in the UFC takes a LOT of insecurity. Sherdog has spoken. And we are confident in our words!

17686d9d0f823fedd6a723bc84bf9986.png

Uh, to get his belt back. He had nothing to lose by rematching. He already wasn't champ

True, but I do generally believe Izzy to be confident in his fighting abilities. He has never truly ducked anybody so far in his career.

By the law of averages Izzy was bound to get a win. Alex was very noble to grant Izzy so many chances but it seems apparent already that Izzy won’t have the same respect and honour and is already denying Alex of the rematch.
law of averages???

holy shit you take all the credit away from him

Not a backtrack whatsoever, look at what I said:

'Israel has an insecure personality, not confident.'

Personality describes who you are as a PERSON, hence the word PERSONality.
He didnt look insecure walking into the cage,so whatever your imagining Izzy to be like in his private life is of no value to this thread.

Two great fighter's with fight ending striking potential at any minute.

There's nothing more here to it than hard work.

I'd say they are both the best of the best.

It's hard to argue one is better than the other, they are both great.

Izzy is a great fighter but a terrible personality imo. I much prefer Alex but knew it would be a tough fight. Alex and Izzy are very evenly matched so any fight would be a toss up. That said Izzy is a punk and mocks little kids for goodness sakes. Doesn't matter if the kid started it, Izzy is supposed to be a man lol.

I never really liked izzy from a personalty standpoint but have always respected the guy. Its evident in everything he's done in his mma career.
Fighting all the time. Always the top contender. Never cherry picking. Gets in there immediately in the next fight after losing by tko and previously losing two times before in kickboxing.
That takes some serious rocks.
Man stepped up a weight without even trying to put on any size. Just didn't cut weight.
Say what you will about Jan and many consider him a weaker champ but he is a big dude , probably out weighed izzy by at least 20 lbs + maybe more and was on a little tear there. Beating solid guys and finishing almost all of them

i'm not a fan of izzy's, but it took guts to go back in there with him, especially that quick. he was on the verge of getting embarrassed, i mean 0-4 is not a good look.

Because boxing has been in marketing purgatory since Floyd retired and now fights rigged exhibitions?
Yeah boxing is struggling still putting on fights and making promoters money while mma bums fight for pennys and still can't draw flies to shit lol

Anderson couldn't reclaim, but Israel did, so.... maaaaybe?

You are an emotionally tender human being. Ad hominem because I said you are a picture of confidence?

I bet you were a whiny shit as a kid, correct?

My confidence is not the topic at hand, therefore you are using ad-hominem in this discussion.

Pointing that out doesn't make me an emotional person, it makes me a factual one.

You're preoccupation with wanting to label me as emotional and whiny to feel better about yourself is the only underlying emotion in this discussion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back