• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We have witnessed History

By the law of averages Izzy was bound to get a win. Alex was very noble to grant Izzy so many chances but it seems apparent already that Izzy won’t have the same respect and honour and is already denying Alex of the rematch.

Alex didn't grant Izzy anything.

Izzy granted Alex a chance at his belt without earning a titleshot then Izzy earned a rematch by being a dominant champion

By the law of averages Izzy was bound to get a win. Alex was very noble to grant Izzy so many chances but it seems apparent already that Izzy won’t have the same respect and honour and is already denying Alex of the rematch.

This is true.

Adesanya is petrified of another rematch.

yes, one of the best wins in ufc history, never seen so many minds blown, even if youre not a fan, would be trite to not give props

My confidence is not the topic at hand, therefore you are using ad-hominem in this discussion.

Pointing that out doesn't make me an emotional person, it makes me a factual one.

You're preoccupation with wanting to label me as emotional and whiny to feel better about yourself is the only underlying emotion in this discussion.
Fair enough. We're probably both correct, lol. Good point on your part, sherbro...

Back