We are witnessing history.

Only reason MM and Joanna have defended is because their weight classes are fucking terrible. They both get destroyed at the weight class above.
That's kinda like saying that Alvarez ,Conor and Aldo get killed if they fought in a weight class above their own .

Lol @ MM apponents being "fucking terrible"
yeah Linekar and Dodson haven't been winning at BW right
edit i just looked at his AV he's just Butt hurt his boy can't keep away from trouble and anabolic's

Only reason MM and Joanna have defended is because their weight classes are fucking terrible. They both get destroyed at the weight class above.

Joanna would actually have to fight 2 weight classes above the one she is currently in

125 doesn't exist yet

MM was solid BW he only had 2 losses there, once against Pickett and once against Cruz. The 125lb weight class in the womens division is weak as fuck as well. Hell all of the womens divisions are weak as hell.

Actually it sucks, the title doesn't mean anything anymore.

Everyone is turning out to be false champions and/or cheaters.

That's not the case. The belt has value, it just means that nobody is good enough to keep it.

yea i used to be able to pick fights pretty accurately but now nothing surpirses me anymore. this sport is like March Madness now; it doesnt matter if ur an expert or a noob, everyone has an equal chance of picking the right winner

All I can say is, I think ww/mw will stay very volatile.

This is the money era. All these dudes cut massive weight then say they'll go up for a super fight, lol. Champion win his belt and immediately starts campaigning for the weakest match.

If usada is doing all this, McGregor is dead wrong, steroids do help the chin.

Until defensive technique gets better all champs will keep getting clipped in the first.

Its cause the talent improved, there's no longer the big gap in talent during the Anderson/GSP era.
Maybe there just isn't a prime Anderson or GSP fighting... but at the same time, DC might make a run. We don't know if Cruz will stay healthy and dominant. Aldo is almost for sure the defacto champ at 145 and will likely still be hard to beat. And he just had his streak ended in December.

CoohxqtVUAEsmxn.jpg

Dana is replacing Overeem
Wtf. It's almost like he's mocking all of the fighters who are affected by USADA

So Joanna would get beat if she move up 20 pounds?? Wow. Great insight there.

More like match making. Contenders don't have to work their way up anymore

Wouldn't conventional logic hold that giving title shots to less deserving challengers would actually result in fewer titles changing hands, since the caliber of challengers would be lower?

Only the true genetic freaks will shine now that USADA has cleaned up the sport.

...and we all know that those guys are in the NBA & NFL -- expect "the belt to jump around like a hot potato across nearly every weight class" forever and ever.

Back