WBO orders Ryan García vs Emmanuel Tagoe

Ryan kills this guy-- in terms of visibility on social media. The WBO throwing Dibella a lifeline here... does he have a single start right now, much less a champ?

Let’s hope he fights Luke Campbell instead

They'd probably make enough from that to pay Ryan enough to accept. But Garcia would probably make around the same he was offered for his TBD fight to face Tagoe. He's in a bit of bind. I suppose he could just pass on this one altogether - and would probably need to give up his paper belt for it. I'm not sure his team wants him to face Loma/Lopez immediately after, either.

I think the odds are pretty low that he'll take this. GB will try to schedule something else that makes more sense financially & with regards to Ryan's career progression.

He was complaining about getting less than 200k previously now lets see if he gets more than that and come up w another rant, it’s almost like the Wbc and Wbo are throwing him a bone so he can get either Loma or Haney, now lets see if he and GBP will put their money where their mouths are, both Loma and Haney kick his ass btw.

Back