News WBC orders Shakur Stevenson vs. Isaac Cruz as a title eliminator to become Haney's mandatory

Hey you want some horseshit rhetoric, by a company man, whos not gonna go on a limb and instead go with "whos favored to win." Then maybe you should go to that jackass wearing a Superman outfit in his avatar, or that limpdick güero in Portland with his corny Taco t-shirt.
So after the fight they can go "I picked the guy who was favored -1000, to win too" and high five each other.

But when youre ready to go against the grain, or too simply pick any Mexican fighter in any circumstance....you fuckin come to me.
You go against the grain yes...However you are always wrong lmao. You also dont pick based off of anything boxing related. We all know why and who you consistently pick to win. Lol You are very transparent.

You go against the grain yes...However you are always wrong lmao. You also dont pick based off of anything boxing related. We all know why and who you consistently pick to win. Lol You are very transparent.
I pick who I want to win.

A mandatory that actually moves the division forward? I must be in bizarro world.

I would rather see this fight when Cruz improves. He has what it takes to become great and beat these guys but not right now

I would rather see this fight when Cruz improves. He has what it takes to become great and beat these guys but not right now

I’d love to see him improve and develop into a more complete fighter. Can he, though ?

More looking forward to Nav vs Valdez honestly.

Wow, this is honestly like a dream fight. I hope it comes off. Shakur is going to be a fairly large favourite, but Cruz is a beast and will be coming hard as long as he’s able.

I totally love this clash of styles.

I sure hope he can, he could have beaten Tank if he had been a bit more creative in his attack I think. He can be a bit too predictable but if he does improve he would be a nightmare for anyone.

But that’s a big “if” for sure.

great fight, let's see if stevenson can take it, doubt it happens though, the wbc have also 'ordered' canelo to face the winner of plant/benavidez

Cruz is a beast and always bring the heat but dude moves around like he's got TVs strapped to his feet. Don't see how Shakur doesn't box him up for a relatively easy UD similar to Valdez.

I don’t see how Shakur is getting bested here, Cruz takes a frustrating beating for 12 rounds, we will wonder why Cruz’s corner won’t simply stop the unnecessary damage in later rounds, but he will survive because Shakur won’t press for the kill

I don’t see how Shakur is getting bested here, Cruz takes a frustrating beating for 12 rounds, we will wonder why Cruz’s corner won’t simply stop the unnecessary damage in later rounds, but he will survive because Shakur won’t press for the kill
i don’t know if it’ll be that bad but i definitely see shakur frustrating cruz for 12 rounds.

Very solid fight.
Cruz really has that dog (pitbull) in him, but I see Shakur winning a UD here

Back