News WBC orders Shakur Stevenson vs. Isaac Cruz as a title eliminator to become Haney's mandatory

I entered this thread to whine in caps. Then i saw the loma fight is still on. Carry on.

Last edited:
Cruz stops Stevenson. He won't be able to deal with that pressure and has no where near enough power to keep Pitbull off of him.
Fight won't happen.

Decent fight. I could definitely see Pit Bull's relentless pressure troubling him but ultimately he'll succumb to Shakur's superior boxing skills and craftiness. Shakur will have to use his legs more in this one to box & move when necessary.

i see shakur KOing him.

i can't think of a worse match up for cruz, to be honest. shakur has had shitty performances, but isaac hasn't thrown a jab in his life. he will be moving forward, throwing his hooks, and getting hit square on the chin with sharp straights all night long. and shakur can pop, when he wants to... and against the pitbull, he will want to.

Cruz stops Stevenson. He won't be able to deal with that pressure and has no where near enough power to keep Pitbull off of him.

I mean...

I agree. Shakurs power isnt that great. I think Valdez is going to bring the fire to Shakur and really test his toughness.

Valdez by TKO 10th round

I've never been wrong.
Cruz stops him in 8
@Drunken Meat Fist can we get the programmer nerds to get us a reminder option like they have on Reddit? I’d love to set a reminder for fight predictions like this and have a bot remind me to either rub it in a posters face or give them proper hespect for posts like this.

Kthanks

Cruz has a lot of what is needed to be a quality gatekeeper. That’s a good fight for Stevenson.

@Drunken Meat Fist can we get the programmer nerds to get us a reminder option like they have on Reddit? I’d love to set a reminder for fight predictions like this and have a bot remind me to either rub it in a posters face or give them proper hespect for posts like this.

Kthanks
He does this constantly.... Then pretends hes never wrong.

Hey you want some horseshit rhetoric, by a company man, whos not gonna go on a limb and instead go with "whos favored to win." Then maybe you should go to that jackass wearing a Superman outfit in his avatar, or that limpdick güero in Portland with his corny Taco t-shirt.
So after the fight they can go "I picked the guy who was favored -1000, to win too" and high five each other.

But when youre ready to go against the grain, or too simply pick any Mexican fighter in any circumstance....you fuckin come to me.
Spoken like a true online tough guy. Read the message I just posted in the Mayberry to you. You want me to come to you? Done.

Back