Waterson vs Jędrzejczyk...

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who is interested to see this fight and how would it go?

It'd def be an interesting fight. I'd like to see it. It'll show us if MW is ready for a TS. I still want the winner of Ansaroff-Suarez to get the next shot though.

Joanna.

And your title should be turned around. Higher ranked fighter named first. Just sayin.

It's a logical matchup. Joanna has had a BRUTAL schedule and deserves to fight someone a bit lower ranked to get her groove back. Michelle, on the other hand, has looked better and better every fight, despite being an underdog in every fight and fighting better competition every time. She deserves a Top 5 opponent.

I've always considered Karolina to be "Joanna-Lite". Both volume strikers with great takedown defense coupled with incredible cardio and toughness. So, simply by that thinking, Michelle has a chance against Joanna because she decisively beat Karolina.

You also have to take into account that Michelle has seemed to really be improving every fight and won 3 in a row, while Joanna has lost her mystical aura along with 3 in a row.

Some people are going to poo-poo this and say I'm sexist, but I'm not impressed with fighters who get breast implants. I question their dedication. ESPECIALLY fighters like Joanna and Claudia who obviously struggle with making weight. Adding about 1.5lbs of dead weight in that case is just stupid from a fight perspective.

In conclusion:
Tiny Titty Waterson submits Bolt-On Joanna in the second round.

LnSZhcw.jpg

It's a logical matchup. Joanna has had a BRUTAL schedule and deserves to fight someone a bit lower ranked to get her groove back. Michelle, on the other hand, has looked better and better every fight, despite being an underdog in every fight and fighting better competition every time. She deserves a Top 5 opponent.

I've always considered Karolina to be "Joanna-Lite". Both volume strikers with great takedown defense coupled with incredible cardio and toughness. So, simply by that thinking, Michelle has a chance against Joanna because she decisively beat Karolina.

You also have to take into account that Michelle has seemed to really be improving every fight and won 3 in a row, while Joanna has lost her mystical aura along with 3 in a row.

Some people are going to poo-poo this and say I'm sexist, but I'm not impressed with fighters who get breast implants. I question their dedication. ESPECIALLY fighters like Joanna and Claudia who obviously struggle with making weight. Adding about 1.5lbs of dead weight in that case is just stupid from a fight perspective.

In conclusion:
Tiny Titty Waterson submits Bolt-On Joanna in the second round.

LnSZhcw.jpg
always-be-prepared-to-earn-your-threesome-badge-3085004.png

Joanna.

And your title should be turned around. Higher ranked fighter named first. Just sayin.

Wouldn’t the fighter that just fought and hence the reason for discussing the match up kinda be the “headline”..??

I get on the official fight card, promo stuff, etc...

Idonknow... doesn’t really matter to me I guess.. Just throwing that out there..

Waterson is an easy fight for JJ. Terrible striking defense, bad footwork, bad at punching.. JJ would destroy her.

JJ lands a big polish sausage for a clean KO.

Back when the UFC hadn't pulled Michelle out of her camp on weekends to disrupt her training to do PR for the Rose fight, can't imagine why, she would have had a chance to be champion.

Today. Today is a very different day. I don't think it's impossible she can win. It's always possible. Make one mistake, or a series, and the other person gets lucky with a setup and it can be all over.

But Joanna with even just passable coaching and her weakest recent version vs Tecia would UD Waterson.

If Joanna somehow finds her edge and aggression and her coaches aren't either sleeping on the job, backstabbing her or whatever some of those idiots are doing, notice I said some not all, then Michelle is going to end up on every Joanna highlight reel and the rest of the division is fucked along with her.

Respectfully.

Two years ago, Joanna
Now, I’m not so sure.

I bet Joanna would be the favorite but I doubt it would be a landslide

As great as Michelle has done her past few fights she is running out of winnable fights. Joanna has GOAT TTD for women and Michelle would get eaten up standing up. Andrade and Suarez are far too big for her. This is a nice story, but it's about to end poorly for her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back