Was Your Thread Deleted Or Moved??? Ask about it here

I just started a thread in thread titled. A Cop that was in the Marines punches an American Soldier.

Was it deleted because of the no posting street fights policy? I'm not trying to argue about it. I just want to know so I don't make the same mistake in the future.

I just started a thread in thread titled. A Cop that was in the Marines punches an American Soldier.

Was it deleted because of the no posting street fights policy? I'm not trying to argue about it. I just want to know so I don't make the same mistake in the future.

That was one reason. It was also a year old video, and beyond the fact that it showed a cop punching a guy that was giving him a hard time there was little or no point to the thread other than to elicit a bunch of anti-cop posts.

Good morning abraca.... tobasco.... wow. That's a handle right there, my friend.

It ultimately should have simply been moved to the wasteland, as you're speaking about a fighter who is retired, and even in your OP you questioned whether he even trained any longer, eluding to the realization this is a fantasy type query.

It was undoubtedly first moved to the worldwide since Fedor is with the M1 organization, but soon thereafter moved to the wasteland due to the hypothetical of the ask.

Hope this helps.

The Moderator log shows that it was only in the Worldwide section for a minute, so it being there was a mistake.

Good morning abraca.... tobasco.... wow. That's a handle right there, my friend.

It ultimately should have simply been moved to the wasteland, as you're speaking about a fighter who is retired, and even in your OP you questioned whether he even trained any longer, eluding to the realization this is a fantasy type query.

It was undoubtedly first moved to the worldwide since Fedor is with the M1 organization, but soon thereafter moved to the wasteland due to the hypothetical of the ask.

Hope this helps.

Makes sense. I didn't know Fedor was retired. Thank you.

The Moderator log shows that it was only in the Worldwide section for a minute, so it being there was a mistake.

I made a thread in mayberry that got deleted amd not sure why. It was the one about being shot. Any clue

I made a thread in mayberry that got deleted amd not sure why. It was the one about being shot. Any clue

It was an accidental delete. Should be back up now.

Why the hell did you go and delete my OT thread about my penis??!! I don't need you to go and save me! What the hell!

Why the hell did you go and delete my OT thread about my penis??!! I don't need you to go and save me! What the hell!

The reason should be obvious. There will be no more discussion on this.

You and your small penis run along now.

The reason should be obvious. There will be no more discussion on this.

You and your small penis run along now.

You just made it a lot less obvious by bringing it up again. You guys ruin all the fun for no apparent reason. The OT sucks and is dying. Everyone would have loved and participated in that thread, but you killed even though it doesn't break any sherdog rules. Resurrect it, please!

You just made it a lot less obvious by bringing it up again. You guys ruin all the fun for no apparent reason. The OT sucks and is dying. Everyone would have loved and participated in that thread, but you killed even though it doesn't break any sherdog rules. Resurrect it, please!

grow up, dude.

grow up, dude.

Didn't you just tell me and my small penis to run a long? This is where grown ups come to act immature because they can't in real life. You should know that for god's sake you "moderate" it and act like it's a real job whilst having a girl with really huge boobs as your avatar. Why can't you just give me the reason that it was deleted or alternatively resurrect it. Please.

It didn't measure up chief, them's the breaks.

Didn't you just tell me and my small penis to run a long? This is where grown ups come to act immature because they can't in real life. You should know that for god's sake you "moderate" it and act like it's a real job whilst having a girl with really huge boobs as your avatar. Why can't you just give me the reason that it was deleted or alternatively resurrect it. Please.

Your OP discussing gang bangs, black guy's dicks, and other inappropriate subject matter was enough in itself to get you dubbed. But because "This is where grown ups come to act immature" and you seemed to be following that very trend, I felt sorry for you and just deleted the thread instead.

Your OP discussing gang bangs, black guy's dicks, and other inappropriate subject matter was enough in itself to get you dubbed. But because "This is where grown ups come to act immature" and you seemed to be following that very trend, I felt sorry for you and just deleted the thread instead.

Thanks. What if I were to repost without mentioning the race of said dick and without talking about the gang bangs? Could I bring up the incident at the swing club where I pulled out of a threesome for not wanting to expose my inferior manhood?

Thanks. What if I were to repost without mentioning the race of said dick and without talking about the gang bangs? Could I bring up the incident at the swing club where I pulled out of a threesome for not wanting to expose my inferior manhood?

No need to now since you've just made mention of it right here.

Back