Was Your Thread Deleted Or Moved??? Ask about it here

No, that didn't change the fact that you were drunk and posting stupid shit.

Well i don't care about the thread, i just want hear a real argument and reasoning behind deletion of my thread, so far you haven't provided one, it is really disappointing that you provide such bad service.

it is really disappointing that you provide such bad service.

Especially considering the great coin they are getting paid being mods right? Maybe you should consider where you are. Mods are volunteers and they do what they can to keep this place from turning into a complete cesspool. It's not exactly a job that comes with lots of thanks and accolades. Your drunk thread wasn't going anywhere fast so it was put down quickly and painlessly. Posting on Sherdog is a privelage, not a right. There's no need to be an asshole.

Especially considering the great coin they are getting paid being mods right? Maybe you should consider where you are. Mods are volunteers and they do what they can to keep this place from turning into a complete cesspool. It's not exactly a job that comes with lots of thanks and accolades. Your drunk thread wasn't going anywhere fast so it was put down quickly and painlessly. Posting on Sherdog is a privelage, not a right. There's no need to be an asshole.

Oh man, piss off with this bs, lol

My drunk thread was going fine... But I have no problem that it got deleted, i am just curious why it got deleted and i want a normal argumentative answer, and not just "your thread sucked" ... because then its some subjective bs ... and its a bad way to moderate sherdog.

Well i don't care about the thread, i just want hear a real argument and reasoning behind deletion of my thread, so far you haven't provided one, it is really disappointing that you provide such bad service.

I don't need to provide you with an argument beyond the fact that you and I both agree that it was a shitty thread.

Mods can delete threads at their discretion for any number of reasons without any obligation to provide an explanation. This thread is here as a courtesy to forum members to ask the question and get an answer if it's warranted and quite honestly yours didn't warrant an answer from anyone considering the circumstances.

Have a nice day.

I don't need to provide you with an argument beyond the fact that you and I both agree that it was a shitty thread.

Mods can delete threads at their discretion for any number of reasons without any obligation to provide an explanation. This thread is here as a courtesy to forum members to ask the question and get an answer if it's warranted and quite honestly yours didn't warrant an answer from anyone considering the circumstances.

Have a nice day.

we don't, but whatever...

have a nice night

Whoops.... Should have put it here.
I have a thread that was deleted about some caballero that had 100 orgasms a day.
It was from a legit new site.

Was wondering why my thread was deleted http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/womens-mma-ppv-2832029/

Look at the "12 commandments" for a thread to get deleted/wastelanded, and the only one that could fit my thread was "8. Rehashed topic - one that has been covered to death"

Please advise. Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.

Correct. The Mod that deleted it did so because it was a rehashed topic.

Whoops.... Should have put it here.
I have a thread that was deleted about some caballero that had 100 orgasms a day.
It was from a legit new site.

It wasn't deleted because the site wasn't credible, it was deleted because those threads always lead to several graphic & inappropriate comments.

Correct. The Mod that deleted it did so because it was a rehashed topic.

It wasn't deleted because the site wasn't credible, it was deleted because those threads always lead to several graphic & inappropriate comments.

I understand.
Thanks for the explanation.

What happened to the "Dashcam Captures Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man In Traffic Stop" thread?

What happened to the "Dashcam Captures Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man In Traffic Stop" thread?

It was deleted for having an inappropriate vid in the OP.

We don't permit vids of people being killed on the forum.

He didn't die he was shot in the hip, still alive and expected to make full recovery

I've had one thread locked and this one has been deleted, what's going on?

The dude that got shot is fine. The plod that shot him is up on criminal charges.

Why are some things Wastelanded and others deleted?

When a thread is deleted it's either because the OP violates the rules or because the thread is filled with inappropriate comments.

If it's Wastelanded then it's either a joke thread, a topic that's been done to death, ranking thread, or fantasy matchup.

He didn't die he was shot in the hip, still alive and expected to make full recovery

I've had one thread locked and this one has been deleted, what's going on?

no vids of people get shot, or stabbed, or maimed, or beaten either.

Back