Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 4

seems someone removed mods feedback about this inquiry, if there were any feedbacks : )
Threads on religion made in Mayberry or the WR (depending on the intent of the thread) are moved to the Great Beyond. They are not forbidden, but the Great Beyond is a more suitable place to discuss potentially volatile topics like religion.

Threads of a socio-conspiratorial nature or then digress into as much live in the Great Beyond subforum – not UFC Discussion. OP effectively set thread trajectory by intertwining religion, political policy, and MMA; that's a heck of a cocktail.
Makes sense, ty. I posted this there - "Apologies to the mods, especially whoever moved this. The perfectly sensible explanation was explained to me in the support sub. Was not appropriate for the Ufc Discussion Sub, as I engaged with the thread I lost mindfulness of where it was"

Hello mods,

Hope you are all well. I do have a serious complaint please, it is not a rant it is something that I want to seriously submit to the examination of sherdog senior mods for the sake of this forum.

My posts have been deleted one after the lther in the war room in the thread about the israel/gaza war. 3 of them since I joined the thread today.

The first two were deleted because of "spamming the thread" but I was either :

- Posting relevant news and articles that are in total and immediate correlation with this matter
- Responding to other posters with links and references

Then I posted a messages saying that my posts are deleted and that it is unfair, and that same mod (I know who it is you don't have to search far) deleted it for "spam"

It's absolutely unjust and that mod clearly has an agenda here.

It's clearly a way to escalate things then ban me for no reason except that I challenge the narrative that he follows and people like him refuse either to see what I call proof and references (they're free to call it propaganda themselves or not accept it, I'm ready to discuss it openly) like it happened to many posters since the first thread on this subject.

I didn't profer insults or anything, didn't say slurs, didn't do anything that should deserve entire messages being erased without notice.

There should be free speech, and if the influx of news is very quick it is normal to post those news. It is normal to take time to write long posts with reference, it's unfair to see them deleted in one second.

Mods there is a clear conflict of interests there and free speech is not allowed on this thread, very subtly people are being banned one after the other like this mod is trying to do to me. I don't think it is freedom of speech. Again I didn't break any rule.

I do not accept that my messages were deleted and if it is something possible on sherdog I am requesting an examination of this matter, that other mods look at this messages if possible and statute if they think that those messages weren't infringing any rule including spamming and it was unfair, or if it was deserved.

One mod cannot continue to terrorize posters be deleting their comments and gradually escalate towards an ban because he has a political agenda and is not willing to discuss himself.

I thank you in advance for studying this matter seriously

Hello mods,

Hope you are all well. I do have a serious complaint please, it is not a rant it is something that I want to seriously submit to the examination of sherdog senior mods for the sake of this forum.

My posts have been deleted one after the lther in the war room in the thread about the israel/gaza war. 3 of them since I joined the thread today.

The first two were deleted because of "spamming the thread" but I was either :

- Posting relevant news and articles that are in total and immediate correlation with this matter
- Responding to other posters with links and references

Then I posted a messages saying that my posts are deleted and that it is unfair, and that same mod (I know who it is you don't have to search far) deleted it for "spam"

It's absolutely unjust and that mod clearly has an agenda here.

It's clearly a way to escalate things then ban me for no reason except that I challenge the narrative that he follows and people like him refuse either to see what I call proof and references (they're free to call it propaganda themselves or not accept it, I'm ready to discuss it openly) like it happened to many posters since the first thread on this subject.

I didn't profer insults or anything, didn't say slurs, didn't do anything that should deserve entire messages being erased without notice.

There should be free speech, and if the influx of news is very quick it is normal to post those news. It is normal to take time to write long posts with reference, it's unfair to see them deleted in one second.

Mods there is a clear conflict of interests there and free speech is not allowed on this thread, very subtly people are being banned one after the other like this mod is trying to do to me. I don't think it is freedom of speech. Again I didn't break any rule.

I do not accept that my messages were deleted and if it is something possible on sherdog I am requesting an examination of this matter, that other mods look at this messages if possible and statute if they think that those messages weren't infringing any rule including spamming and it was unfair, or if it was deserved.

One mod cannot continue to terrorize posters be deleting their comments and gradually escalate towards an ban because he has a political agenda and is not willing to discuss himself.

I thank you in advance for studying this matter seriously
So I had a look at the posts you referenced, they were deleted because they contained gore - that is not allowed and never has been. Any videos of people being shot and killed is not allowed on this site and will be deleted.

Read the WR rules: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/wr-rules-guidelines-updated-8-3-22.3565705/

In addition you do not have freedom of speech on the forum, this is a site wide rule: https://forums.sherdog.com/help/terms/

Do not plead the first amendment and cite your right to free speech. It does not apply to the private sector. This is a privately owned website. Dancing around the rules, purposely skirting them just to see us twitch will not help you out much, either.

So I had a look at the posts you referenced, they were deleted because they contained gore - that is not allowed and never has been. Any videos of people being shot and killed is not allowed on this site and will be deleted.

Read the WR rules: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/wr-rules-guidelines-updated-8-3-22.3565705/

In addition you do not have freedom of speech on the forum, this is a site wide rule: https://forums.sherdog.com/help/terms/

Ok I can accept that but then why the mod in question framed it as "spamming" instead of "containing gore" ?

It would have been much much clearer

Also I have read the previous thread on this subject from time to time and way more gore content was allowed or slept by at the least.

Thank you for you quick answer

Ok I can accept that but then why the mod in question framed it as "spamming" instead of "containing gore" ?

It would have been much much clearer

Also I have read the previous thread on this subject from time to time and way more gore content was allowed or slept by at the least.

Thank you for you quick answer
Not sure but those threads move at a fast pace so I'm not too surprised if there are gore videos that weren't seen by mods

Not sure but those threads move at a fast pace so I'm not too surprised if there are gore videos that weren't seen by mods
Understood I appreciate the feedback

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask about that again, because one of my comment wasn't something that contained gore at all and was the longest I've wrote. It extremely strange that it was deleted because it did not contain gore or anything like that. Rather it was a long most with a lot of sources.

It was comment #2,273 in the current Israel/gaza thread and now it's gone.

It wasn't spam either. It was a post discussing about the human shields claims on both sides, if it can help you find it and see if it was justified to be taken down.

Because I clearly think it wasn't.

Thanks in advance

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask about that again, because one of my comment wasn't something that contained gore at all and was the longest I've wrote. It extremely strange that it was deleted because it did not contain gore or anything like that. Rather it was a long most with a lot of sources.

It was comment #2,273 in the current Israel/gaza thread and now it's gone.

It wasn't spam either. It was a post discussing about the human shields claims on both sides, if it can help you find it and see if it was justified to be taken down.

Because I clearly think it wasn't.

Thanks in advance
I think you're referring to this post? https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...d-a-state-of-war-vol-v.4316121/post-172511652

It's talking about human shields

1. I made a thread in defense of Belal / saying he won't get a title shot because it is war time and he is a vocal person from that war-torn country. Said a Palestinian will not get a title shot in 2024 any more than an Iraqi would get a title shot in 2004.

2. MULTIPLE race baiting bullshit posts tried to derail the thread. All one-liners. Basic as fuck bait attempts, to include calling me a rapist and killers of kids.

3. I didn't descend into their level ONCE. I refuted every single one, reported the most egregious poster who tried repeatedly to bait me, and told them there wasn't a chance they'd derail my thread.

4. MY thread gets deleted for being "bait" and the people that baited and called me a rapist/killer of kids because I spoke for Belal got NOTHING

Please explain how the hell this is justified.

1. I made a thread in defense of Belal / saying he won't get a title shot because it is war time and he is a vocal person from that war-torn country. Said a Palestinian will not get a title shot in 2024 any more than an Iraqi would get a title shot in 2004.

2. MULTIPLE race baiting bullshit posts tried to derail the thread. All one-liners. Basic as fuck bait attempts, to include calling me a rapist and killers of kids.

3. I didn't descend into their level ONCE. I refuted every single one, reported the most egregious poster who tried repeatedly to bait me, and told them there wasn't a chance they'd derail my thread.

4. MY thread gets deleted for being "bait" and the people that baited and called me a rapist/killer of kids because I spoke for Belal got NOTHING

Please explain how the hell this is justified.
From a damage control standpoint. if your thread quickly became a battleground for infighting, trolling, politicisation, or otherwise, then the topic (OP) is as much the problem as the participants.

It's justified for Moderators at their discretion to determine when a thread trajectory is enough off-course to take down said thread – or when salvageable, to mop up the negative content and effectively restart that discussion.

Your OP addresses a red-button issue that's arguably out of scope for the sub, to note. You can't play obtuse to the fact.

From a damage control standpoint. if your thread quickly became a battleground for infighting, trolling, politicisation, or otherwise, then the topic (OP) is as much the problem as the participants.

It's justified for Moderators at their discretion to determine when a thread trajectory is enough off-course to take down said thread – or when salvageable, to mop up the negative content and effectively restart that discussion.

Your OP addresses a red-button issue that's arguably out of scope for the sub, to note. You can't play obtuse to the fact.
I'm not playing obtuse at all, I'm saying that baiting should not be positively reinforced in the form of banning TS topics whenever a baiter looks to hijack them, particularly when the baiter is unsuccessful. That just reinforces topic conformity, regulated by the attackers/posters most motivated to hijack.

I contend that if an American was not given a title shot in a foreign organization during a time America was at war it would not be at all discouraged to point that out and if anyone race baited in a thread pointing that out THEY would be dealt with, rather than the thread being deleted and rewarding them for their baiting successfully silencing the topic.

I wish it was let to continue, as the baiters can only toss ad hominem attacks so many times until it is shown as hollow / illustrating their sole intent was to hijack the thread. If allowed to continue, I could have dismantled the primary logic ("he doesn't have enough finishes") as being BS based on exactly what I was showing: that Colby had less finishes but that logic wasn't applied to him.

I posted a couple of replies in that discussion, with some statistics about Belal's finish rate, and my comments have completely disappeared off the website. Never had that happen before on Sherdog to my knowledge.

I posted a couple of replies in that discussion, with some statistics about Belal's finish rate, and my comments have completely disappeared off the website. Never had that happen before on Sherdog to my knowledge.
The whole thread was deleted. Your posts violated no rules, but the thread itself was removed and explained above by forum admin Valhoven. You're good.

For explanations about why a thread was deleted, moved or merged.

This is not a complaint thread. Flaming of posters and moderators will not be tolerated. Please avoid unnecessary banter and off topic posting, as that makes the thread more difficult to properly monitor.

If you have a complaint, please direct that complaint directly to a forum administrator via PM.

Presently the forum administrators are:

@JayPettryMMA
@Lethal
@Peteyandjia
@Valhoven

Regards,
My last 2 threads were moved without a notification.
Pretty unnecessary to be honest.

Just got a thread egregiously removed from heavies for posting this video

why the censorship? It doesnt go against any rule, the anonymous and snobby mod even arrogantly responded with a snarky "no it is not" (in reference to the thread title.

Does sherdog exist to accomodate the mods political povs or its members and freedom of speech?

Administrator please keep your woke mods on a leash. Last thing you want is for sherdog to get cancelled over something like this. It affirms the suspition that you are funded by the elite globalist anti humanitarian agenda

Back