Was TJ solely put on this earth just to ruin Cody’s life?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean you can’t use the tainted supplement excuse for EPO. There’s no doubt his accomplishments in the UFC should be not celebrated. So was he just put on this earth to ruin Cody’s career? Is this his legacy? The damage Cody took front two TKO’s plus Munhoz’s KO is gonna be hard to come back from. Poor Cody.

Definitely. I think that's pretty obvious by this point.

I thought Hitto's thread was bad.....

Was the 115lb girl put on earth to ruin yours TS?

At least he’s not fucking about contesting it!

Will be interested to see if he makes a statement on it

Woman-Hitting-Man.jpg

Cody's career isnt necessarily over, DC still had a hall of fame worthy career despite losing to a cheater twice himself.. but he also didn't lose to the Pedro Munhoz' of the world either. I think those losses to TJ really took away Cody's confidence and put a lot pressure on him going into that Munhoz fight as well, like it became a must-win situation in his mind so he tried to force a finish and got finished himself.

Cruz is somewhere with a smirk on his face thinking he's always been the real King of bantamweights.

This actually doesn't feel like a troll thread... I'd say you're slipping but there's still people mentioning the 115lb girl, so mission accomplished I guess

What about Barao? Dude never looked the same after that beating.

Damn, Barao has just been completely forgotten. Going into their first fight, people were already on the "Barao may be the GOAT BW" train. TJ ruined him too.

Barao I feel bad for but Codys a dumb dickhead

What about Barao? Dude never looked the same after that beating.

Came here to say this. Ignoring the losses to EPO-Dillashaw, Cody has lost only 1 fight in the UFC. Barao, on the other hand, had his soul taken by Dillashaw. He lost to a guy without a fucking Wikipedia page. He's won 2 fights in 5 years, missed weight twice, and fought unsuccessfully in 3 weight classes. Complete mess.

Back