Was TJ solely put on this earth just to ruin Cody’s life?

Cruz is somewhere with a smirk on his face thinking he's always been the real King of bantamweights.
i think cruz takes cody out in the rematch. TJ damaged cody psychologically. team alpha manlet is too toxic. compare the cody that faced cruz to the emotional wreck that was being used to avenge team alpha manlet vs TJ. the guy has even beaten tj in sparring but alpha manlet managed to make the superior fighter lose by distracting him from his main task and dragging him into faber's mess.

Cruz is still the BW GOAT at this point. The Barao and Cody thing is interesting. Maybe give Cody a fight against Barao to get him back on track against a guy with a name but not at the top of the division.

Wonder which mod does this troll account? Or, do they all use it?

<seedat>

How does this fkn gut still have the ability to make threads

CoGar has said he sees his career going the way of GSP’s, and then DC’s. I see it going more the way of Arlovski. Guy is such a glass chinned has-been.

CoGar has said he sees his career going the way of GSP’s, and then DC’s. I see it going more the way of Arlovski. Guy is such a glass chinned has-been.
This is your one warning. Cody or Neck-Tats or Garbrandt is fine but the above is cause for the Ban Hammer.
tenor.gif

Yeah and he literally tweeted out as soon as the news hit something like “I fought like an idiot regardless of the usada charges”

Arlovski made a huge comeback tho, unless that's what you're implying. I think he'll just continue to fade.

nah he was put on this earth to hunt rodents in the grass. that is just a perk.

I think Barao lost half of his brain cells in those 2 fights and was never the same again

I mean you can’t use the tainted supplement excuse for EPO. There’s no doubt his accomplishments in the UFC should be not celebrated. So was he just put on this earth to ruin Cody’s career? Is this his legacy? The damage Cody took front two TKO’s plus Munhoz’s KO is gonna be hard to come back from. Poor Cody.

Cody only had to spend a short period of time with TJ. His wife has to be around him every day. It’s one thing when the boring dork is off training like a manic all the time. What’s she supposed to do for the next two years now that he’s gonna be around the house all day whining, making excuses, and listening to played out red hot chili pepper songs? If the Flying Spaghetti Monster put him on earth to ruin anyone’s life it’s gotta be that shy little woman he talked into marrying him.

Young girls should really be taught about the dangers of dating men under 5’6” in home ec or something.

i think cruz takes cody out in the rematch. TJ damaged cody psychologically. team alpha manlet is too toxic. compare the cody that faced cruz to the emotional wreck that was being used to avenge team alpha manlet vs TJ. the guy has even beaten tj in sparring but alpha manlet managed to make the superior fighter lose by distracting him from his main task and dragging him into faber's mess.

Good lord, can you imagine if somehow a Cruz pitter pat knocked out Cody in a rematch? That would be amazing.

TJ is going to be 35 when he’s off suspension. That is old at 135. Cody is still young. He probably needs a new camp and some discipline and fight IQ work. Let him fight a little lower ranked guys and build back up. He is 27 so he has some time still. That chin needs a break

I'd say TJ did way more damage to Barao

Back