Was the BMF fight with Nate and Jorge impressive

It was shocking how hard Mas seemed to hit. I've never seen Nate react to punches like that. He looked like the inflatable man.

BabyishComposedChrysalis-size_restricted.gif

I kind of underestimated Mas before that. Expected it to look like two ballooned up LWs, but it really looked like a legit WW fighting a LW.

Impressive? No, but it was entertaining.

It was a good match-up that didn't really need the BMF belt attached to it. It was kind of a dumb idea, but why not try new things every once in a while.

Shit fight,

Masvidal just throwing haymakers...
still couldn't knock out Diaz.

917jv1xqqb731.png

That was a clinic by Masvidal. Realistically, the fight should never have been made. If you just plop down a top 10 lightweight against a top 5 welterweight, you should probably expect the welterweight to dominate the fight 9 times out of 10.

Revisionism goes hand in hand with ignorance and bias around here.

I love that the same people who constantly deride Conor's victory over Cowboy were riding the Gaethje hype train while injecting pure delusion into their veins due to his win streak over Vick, Barboza and the very same Cowboy, that earned him the interim title fight.
Personally I was won over by Gaethjes wars with Poirer/Eddie/Johnson/and Tony I’ll always root for a fighter that shows such high levels of testicular fortitude. Vick/Barboza/cowboy were just icing on the cake for me.

The real belt is on Usman waist. That BFM belt is just stupid. Championship belt, Interim belt and now BFM. What next ?

It was just a marketing strategies to make non contender fighting each others for a non competitive belt.
Diaz ducked Khamzat, Masvidal is probably ducking Colby too. Those guys need to be removed from the rankings and put on a BFM division bullshit.

Fight was stopped just when Nate finished the warm-up. Blood fuels the fire. The conclusion remains.

That’s the way Nate always fights. He’s willing to take a few and then usually comes on strong but too much damage had been done by the time he started to turn it on. Mas fucked him up and even though I’m a fan of the Diaz brothers I don’t know how anyone else expected a different outcome

Personally I was won over by Gaethjes wars with Poirer/Eddie/Johnson/and Tony I’ll always root for a fighter that shows such high levels of testicular fortitude. Vick/Barboza/cowboy were just icing on the cake for me.

I'm not implying that I'm not a fan. I've seen every fight of his since he was the WSOF champion. I'm just making a point about biased, angry little internet trolls and their flimsy criteria.

The real belt is on Usman waist. That BFM belt is just stupid. Championship belt, Interim belt and now BFM. What next ?

It was just a marketing strategies to make non contender fighting each others for a non competitive belt.
Diaz ducked Khamzat, Masvidal is probably ducking Colby too. Those guys need to be removed from the rankings and put on a BFM division bullshit.

It was essentially just an excuse to headline a cars with a very average fight between two fighters with popularity due to their personalities.

Fight was stopped just when Nate finished the warm-up. Blood fuels the fire. The conclusion remains.

Nate Diaz was badly concussed, lost a lot of blood, energy and even stamina. Yet in the deluded Diaz fan world this means he was in the position to win.

Revisionism goes hand in hand with ignorance and bias around here.

I love that the same people who constantly deride Conor's victory over Cowboy were riding the Gaethje hype train while injecting pure delusion into their veins due to his win streak over Vick, Barboza and the very same Cowboy, that earned him the interim title fight.
Conrad is vastly over and underrated around these parts.

Lol that fight was a one sided beat down with Nate hanging on surviving the whole 15 minutes

What fight were you watching? Jorge fucked Nate up. If you want slopfests just get fight pass and watch some Forrest Griffin and Chris Leven fights.
<DisgustingHHH>

Overall assessment of the fight? Not impressed either, but for different reasons. Fight was too one sided, lol @ Nate thinking he was making a comeback, his face was falling off.

Anyone Conor Fights gets downplayed by his Haters to the point where if he Beats them, they suck, but if someone else does it, it's Legit.

He definitely elicits that STRONG of an emotional response haha. Nate's always been a Good Striker, but it's clear he tends to lean on his Size and Durability when he's getting touched up on the feet.
Exactly he does a lot of good stuff like working behind a jab, throwing fluid and meaningful combinations, understands boxing range (leaves himself in kicking range a lot), capitalizing in opportunities, lately hi clinch game has been pretty good too. A lot of that stuff goes down the shutter with his low level head movement, lack of defense, and flat footedness.

I think Nate would be the guy he thinks he is if learned to cut the cage,it would work well with his style of eating punches and relentless pressure. He let's guys off the hook and just plods forward following them.

Last edited:
Nate Diaz was badly concussed, lost a lot of blood, energy and even stamina. Yet in the deluded Diaz fan world this means he was in the position to win.

He hadn't broken a sweat, the marathon had just begun. Rounds remain. Jorge knows, you do too.

Back