Was the BMF fight with Nate and Jorge impressive

I Lie To Girls

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I put myself through that again and I know this is a mma fight, but the constant grappling by Masvidal should not have boosted him into that draw that people think he is. Basically fuck Masvidal.

Edit: We thought it was gonna be punch until you break...it wasnt.

Masvidal fucked him up. Don't know what you are on about. He smashed his face so bad that the doctors called it off. Grappling? Nah, that was highlevel kick boxing vs a flat footed boxer.

Nate is a much better striker than Conor haters make you believe. Masvidal wanted to enforce his game.

Anyone Conor Fights gets downplayed by his Haters to the point where if he Beats them, they suck, but if someone else does it, it's Legit.

He definitely elicits that STRONG of an emotional response haha. Nate's always been a Good Striker, but it's clear he tends to lean on his Size and Durability when he's getting touched up on the feet.

I rank it right alongside Griffin vs Bonnar with a mark of Never to be Watched Again.

Jorge didn’t start grappling until Nate started tagging him a bit so he went straight to the clinch each time. Jorge was looking gassed before it ended, who knows what would have happen. Either way Jorge beat his ass in the first round but used most of his energy trying to finish.

Anyone Conor Fights gets downplayed by his Haters to the point where if he Beats them, they suck, but if someone else does it, it's Legit.

He definitely elicits that STRONG of an emotional response haha. Nate's always been a Good Striker, but it's clear he tends to lean on his Size and Durability when he's getting touched up on the feet.

Revisionism goes hand in hand with ignorance and bias around here.

I love that the same people who constantly deride Conor's victory over Cowboy were riding the Gaethje hype train while injecting pure delusion into their veins due to his win streak over Vick, Barboza and the very same Cowboy, that earned him the interim title fight.

It wasn’t exactly boring. One sided fights don’t interest me as much though.

People like TS still exist where even a small amount of grappling results in whining? Wth...

The whole BMF idea was fun at first, but kind of pointless.

This is cagefighting... by definition the champion is always the BMF as they can beat up anyone else.

Fight was stopped just when Nate finished the warm-up. Blood fuels the fire. The conclusion remains.

apparently the diaz fans find it impressive, they wanted more of that one sided beat down.
its like they get off on watching nate get beat to the ground.

If i learned anything from that fight its that McGregor vs Masvidal would be a fun fight. Masvidal would give him a lot of problems imo. Especially at WW. Conor would never take that fight.

The ”BMF” just got dominated by Usman.
The BMF is a chump.

I would like to see them run it back.

I think Mas wins again but it would be a closer fight if Nate didn't get lit up in the first 2 minutes like he did. I don't think he would let that happen again

Back