• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was that really Arlovski's last fight?

there definately is because he could have won that fight yesterday
One of the judges even gave him the fight. His opponent could only clinch basically. The UFC should either stop importing the new fat slob, low skill HWs or keep Arlovski around to keep them in check.

I’m not debating that he is not retired from MMA. Not sure what you mean.
Well the Arlovski situation isnt applicable to that.

They arent gonna throw a retirement party for Arlovski only to have him show up in PFL.

One of the judges even gave him the fight. His opponent could only clinch basically. The UFC should either stop importing the new fat slob, low skill HWs or keep Arlovski around to keep them in check.
Thats what arlovski's job has been for alotta years now, but now he's too old to keep anyone in check

I'm not the kind of person to normally insert my opinions on whether someone should retire or not but Arvloski should probably consider it. Martin Buday looked awful last night and Arvloski looked equally as bad. He just looks like he can't perform anymore and he very much should hang them up for that reason. I'm guessing it's off to PFL or BKFC for him now.

I'm not the kind of person to normally insert my opinions on whether someone should retire or not but Arvloski should probably consider it. Martin Buday looked awful last night and Arvloski looked equally as bad. He just looks like he can't perform anymore and he very much should hang them up for that reason. I'm guessing it's off to PFL or BKFC for him now.

Arlovski would get DQ'd in BKFC lol he wouldn't be allowed to fight at the range he prefers.

Arlovski would get DQ'd in BKFC lol he wouldn't be allowed to fight at the range he prefers.
Then I guess he can go fight Ryan Bader at PFL and probably get destroyed idfk. I just can't see him being able to perform anymore, never mind being able to beat anyone. It's one thing if you can't perform at a high level anymore. It's another thing if you can't even perform.

I bet there are some fat slob HWs the UFC can toss Arlovski back in to jab to a decision again.
They tried to do that with Mayes and Buday, but AA is too washed for even that now. Keep in mind the guy's last two wins are split decisions over Jake Collier and Jared Vanderaa, guys with terrible records who aren't in the UFC anymore. Many people thought he should've lost to Collier too.

Arlovski VS Waterson in some Russian Org.

iFS9Cn.gif

I get that he didn’t want a interview/video.

Just think he deserved something more than a 2 second answer to a question at a presser.
I agree considering Michelle Waterson got a fuckin highlight reel lol

Haven't watched Andrei fight in a few years now. It's incredible he was still going. Good to hear he's retiring and not surprised the UFC doesn't really care.

Wish him the best in retirement.

Back