Was Joe Rogan missed tonight?

When fights are that good, and you are worried about commentating you are into fights but selfies and posting on insta

whats there to miss??? him yelling OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when some thing happens?

*insert Joe Rogan sound bite of "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"*

and then 2 other morons like DC and Anik emulating it, and I swear to god if Sanko awkwardly starts doing this.... I will mute them.

Would have rather had him there, but it's about the fights, Daniel is really good.

Imagine how many times manlet would scream ooohhh ooooh ooooh during Diaz-Lawler fight.

Why would you miss him? He hasn't been doing much announcing in the UFC compared to the past for quite awhile, now. It's like asking if you missed Randy Couture not being on the fight card tonight.

I don't miss him but I still do like his commentary on most nights

Nah. I actually do like Rogan but he has been pretty bad in recent years. I think it might be in part to fading interest as much as him getting old. Either way he seems past it.

I miss Goldie way more. His fuck-ups were way more entertaining than Hogan's extremely exaggerated hyperbole and yelling. And picking a narrative and running with it no matter what.

Without Joe, the announce team's precision was very precise.

didnt' even realize he wasn't there until you mentioned it lol.

I would have loved to hear Joe say “that guy is rocked”

Nah. First thing I noticed last night was that the commentary was better than normal, lol.

Back