Was Joe Rogan missed tonight?

Nope.
Dude probably wouldn’t even had been mentioned if ya hadn’t said anything.

A little cause I like the Dream Team but I don't hang on the Commentators much and frequently (unintentionally) tune them out.

Not jus a UFC thang either....

man, honestly, I forgot Rogaine even exists last night. Somehow it blanked my mind that it was a PPV and he was not on it.

but just goes to show he's really not needed anymore. They have enough fighters to do color commentary that they don't need Joe.

Also, how much better is Din on the mid fight analysis than Wittman? Maybe he just sounds better on the mic but Trevor was awful.

they need to get DC off the mike...just terrible

Definitely not, he's simply not good. The guys that are there now are much more knowledgeable about the technical aspects, and have enough broadcast experience and chemistry that they don't need to be carried by someone else. Rogan has become a repetitive soundboard of himself, and the narratives he creates mid-fight are usually beyond terrible.

Joe would have made it seem like Ortega won every round with the “beautiful” Jiu Jitsu

What are you talking about? It was crazy seeing him at 50 and retired for decades go out there and beat Ortega like that.

Impressed as fuck that Joe can actually fight.

Is Rogaine done with the UFC now?

man, honestly, I forgot Rogaine even exists last night. Somehow it blanked my mind that it was a PPV and he was not on it.

but just goes to show he's really not needed anymore. They have enough fighters to do color commentary that they don't need Joe.
This. Joe has pretty much become obsolete at this point.

Absolutely not. I can only imagine how obnoxious he would have been during the 3rd round of the Volk/Ortega fight.

Hell no he was not missed.

His contributions to building the sport should be remembered in a good light but currently its definitely time for him to go.

Back