Was JDS really injured in the second fight?

sherdog JDS fanboys before 2nd fight - Look at the pic's of him, he is a BEAST, he is gonna easily KO Cain again

After fight - divorce, overtraining, overconfident. He will KO Cain next time!!

Cain actually came in the 1st fight 10 pounds heavier and looking like he had crappy movement compared to usual but nobody mentions that.

Cain beat JDS into rhabdomyolysis. Thats why he pissed muscle AFTER the fight. Proof that getting beat up by Cain for 25min is literally like having a brick wall fall on you.

Personally I don't think JDS looked nearby as fast and strong as he usually does in the second Cain fight.

Maybe, and i mean just maybe, that was because he was on his back eating Cain's fists.

That's bullshit, Cain just smashed him. I do think the second fight will be more competitive though, JDS came in (or executed poorly) with a bad gameplan that night.

pissing...'muscle tissue'?

what? someone explain that shit to me, because i can't imagine how you get to such a state or exactly what it looks like, or the the implications. sounds extremely painful though.

Big jds fan here. Confident he will reclaim what is his on saturday.

However i dont believe he was ''overtrained''. He was in top shape but just didn't have the right gameplan. Cain overwhelmed him and he gassed.

There's one major factor which will come into play this time. Junior knows that Cain gave it ALL and still couldnt finish him. At some point he was so gassed that he just decided to absorb flush hooks instead of defend.

He won't look for the counter this time. He will come in, trust his chin and bang it out in the pocket at any chance.

Well see if Cain has an answer to this and who's chin will hold up.

pissing...'muscle tissue'?

what? someone explain that shit to me, because i can't imagine how you get to such a state or exactly what it looks like, or the the implications. sounds extremely painful though.

look up rhabdomyolysis. There is a variety of ways to get it. As i said some ppl get it when walls fall on them or severe trauma + exhaustion. Some ppl get it from overtraining.

Thing is a week before the fight, fighters dont train. If JDS really had it the symptoms would be already getting serious by fight night and he wouldnt have withstood 5 rounds. Maybe he fatigued from overtraining and Cain sent him over the edge but i think its pretty obv the extended beating had alot to do with it. If he really had full blown rhabdomyolysis prior to the fight he wouldnt have lasted.

look up rhabdomyolysis. There is a variety of ways to get it. As i said some ppl get it when walls fall on them or severe trauma + exhaustion. Some ppl get it from overtraining.

Thing is a week before the fight, fighters dont train. If JDS really had it the symptoms would be already getting serious by fight night and he wouldnt have withstood 5 rounds. Maybe he fatigued from overtraining and Cain sent him over the edge but i think its pretty obv the extended beating had alot to do with it. If he really had full blown rhabdomyolysis prior to the fight he wouldnt have lasted.

Cain's pillows fists massaged him too hard during the fight.

In all seriousness both of them had excuses for their loses to one another, boys will be boys when it comes to their pride.

Personally I don't think JDS looked nearby as fast and strong as he usually does in the second Cain fight.

Probably because Cain was stronger & faster than JDS was in the 2nd fight.....ya think? Huh, ya think?:icon_lol:

Yes he did, nothing like he had looked before. And the fight was over after Cain tagged him.

fight was over once JDS started doing a Machida impression and backing up 95% of the fight. Cains pressure messed him up, the punch was an inevitable build up.

Reason he never looked like that before is no fighter made him back up like that before. No fighter fights like Cain Velasquez in the HW division with that combo of speed, striking, wrestling ,aggression and relentlessness. JDS thought Cain would give him space again and he could work his boxing. Think again.

In other words JDS was shook.

It came out after the fight that JDS was injured, from his camp. There were rumors that one of the guys was severely injured coming into the fight, but nobody would say who it was. Most speculated it was Cain given that he weighed in about 10 pounds over his usual weight.

His creatine levels were 1400. A shit ton above normal levels. He wasn't injured but severely overtrained.

99% of all shertards are quilty of this, including the TS of this topic. Dont research shit and come up with your own conclusions is the shertards' favorite activity

Us shertards are so smart. So smart we don't need research or factual accounts, our opinion is truth because we thought of it.

Back