Was JDS really injured in the second fight?

ShinobiKrow**

White Belt
Reaction score
Is there any evidence of that? We know he developed a problem. But how do we know that this problem developed from his training camp and not from the fight itself?

To me, he looked pretty normal in the fight. Yeah, he barely attacked, but that was because he was forced to fight at a pace that he is not used to. He have never had a guy exploding forward all the time, combining great wrestling with great striking. He didn

I didnt buy it like most of the clowns on here. Did you see his post fight celebration.

Which fight are you talking about again?

Is there any evidence of that? We know he developed a problem. But how do we know that this problem developed from his training camp and not from the fight itself?

To me, he looked pretty normal in the fight. Yeah, he barely attacked, but that was because he was forced to fight at a pace that he is not used to. He have never had a guy exploding forward all the time, combining great wrestling with great striking. He didn

That was BS as well he wasnt injured all this Rhabdo, low creatine levels, I over trained, I was going through a divorce is all BS in my opinion.

You know he was pissing out muscle tissue, right? Do you have any evidence to suggest its a lie, or are you just sitting back and assuming without spending two minutes researching the subject?

You know he was pissing out muscle tissue, right? Do you have any evidence to suggest its a lie, or are you just sitting back and assuming without spending two minutes researching the subject?

As I said its my opinion, don't tell me you actually believed that load of crap his camp said?

So which excuse was the reason he lost or was it all of them?

Junior probably was hurt. But Cain was also hurt. The fight game is really wired

99% of all shertards are quilty of this, including the TS of this topic. Dont research shit and come up with your own conclusions is the shertards' favorite activity

He was pissing out muscle tissue
I think the overtraining and his divorce were related .....difficult time and he may not have wanted to leave the gym and go home or maybe using training to feel good at a low point

As I said its my opinion, don't tell me you actually believed that load of crap his camp said?

it was too high creatine level you even don't know that.

Cain had excuses too for first fight.

Why is jds being called out but not Cain saying he was injured in the first?

You know, it's possible to have multiple contributing factors all causing the same result. In fact, that's pretty much how the universe works in most instances.

Injury or not, if you don't think a divorce is going to fuck with your mental game then obviously you're quite fucking mental yourself.

JDS never said ANYTHING about him losing due to any of the issues. He simply said Cain was the better fighter that night. Are we going to shit on Cain because his shoulder was hurt the 1st fight?

JDS developed Rhabdo and I tend to believe it isn't BS based on the fact that he is spending a good deal of money on Doctors to check his blood levels throughout this camp. Either that or him, his camp, and doctors are all in on this lie.

I think it is a good question to wonder whether he came into the fight with it or developed it because of the grueling nature of his fight.

Either way it shows a tremendous amount of heart and spirit to persist the way he did and leads me to believe we will see a different Junior in this fight.

When I watched the fight live I was surprised by how quickly Junior seemed to fatigue. I don't think his cardio is near Cains but in seeing his fights with Roy, Carwin, Hunt I tend to think he can maintain his fitness for longer than half a round.

Certainly possible that Cain pushed him and made him so uncomfortable that he began to fade quickly. I suppose we will find out this saturday, only on PPV!

Personally I don't think JDS looked nearby as fast and strong as he usually does in the second Cain fight.

In the first fight he says in backstage video that thank god it was a quick fight because he had a nagging injury going into it. In the second he had rhabdosomething or another and was pissing muscle, basically overtrained. There's equal amount of hard evidence for both of those, Cain's knee injury and the vast majority of disclosed injuries, which is essentially nothing. Believe the guys' words if you want, it doesn't really make any difference.

not injured.

he pee'd black due to over-training, and that frightened him; but he wasn't injured.

He also separated from his wife right before the fight.

he said he felt flat on the fight, but never gave an excuse.

IMO the fight was over after Cain tagged him in the 1st round. He was in Auto-pilot for the remainder of the fight.

But that's about it.

Back