Was Conor McGregor the only thing that made boxing relevant again or

I see a lot of coping here and it doesn't even make sense.
Why is it bad that mma is not as relevant as boxing?
In its current form it's a much younger and violent sport.
Both are smaller than basketball, NFL, soccer and so on.

You guys need to stop listening to snake-oil salesmen like Rogan if he actually made you believe that boxing was getting swallowed by mma.
That day may or may not come. But it probably won't happen in the foreseable future.

I guess a very minor typo invalidates everything else he said.
Convenient isn't it.

How is MMA less relevant??? MMA 16million posts/ boxing 1 million!!

Actually it is!! Shows the guy is an idiot and likely illiterate!!
Your two previous sentences have misused ellipses, missing punctuation and incorrect terminal marks.
I didn't need to point it out because see bud, i'm not an enormous :eek::eek::eek:et.

A boxer has been the highest paid athlete in the world for the last several years.

And mma fighter doesn’t even crack the top 10

Wow! You must be proud! But, why?? You didn’t get sponsored by Corona!! Why are you a cuck to big name boxers? Just enjoy the sport without being a cuck!!

Your two previous sentences have misused ellipses, missing punctuation and an incorrect terminal marks.
I didn't need to point it out because see bud, i'm not an enormous :eek::eek::eek:.
Don’t mind the little cuunt

Those kinda kids just exposed themselves for the the virgins they are.

Your two previous sentences have misused ellipses, missing punctuation and an incorrect terminal marks.
I didn't need to point it out because see bud, i'm not an enormous :eek::eek::eek:.

Where??

Wow! You must be proud! But, why?? You didn’t get sponsored by Corona!! Why are you a cuck to big name boxers? Just enjoy the sport without being a cuck!!
Wtf

Idiot go back and read what TS wrote

Fuucking dumbass

Back