Was Conor McGregor the only thing that made boxing relevant again or

MMA beats the boxer in "real fight". That's why it matters. MMA is the purer form of combat than boxing.

Boxers and MMA fighters dont really care about real fights, they just want to be the best in their sport and thats it.

Hahahahahaha

You gotta be one of those 15 yr old cuunts who loves wwe.

Bet you’re wearing a John cena shirt right now aren’t you?????
Thats your Lane. You tell me

A boxer has been the highest paid athlete in the world for the last several years.

And mma fighter doesn’t even crack the top 10

Wow you clearly don’t know shiit about boxing(I’m sure you’re first boxing match was most likely that farce Mayweather v mcgregor).

You’re a noob boxing isn’t like the ufc it’s not a motopolized sport it’s not ran by just a group of people lol

Boxing is the oldest sport in the world and has been doing great like it always will and it’s biggest fight canelo v ggg will out do any ufc ppl this year.

Just because you’re love boy gets smashed in boxing doesn’t mean the sport doesn’t exist, well it may to you but for those in the know like me boxing has been great and always will.

You exposed yourself horribly please go back to watching wwe because the real fight game isn’t for you idiot.

Boxing is king and always will be.

“Your” not “you’re” go back to school!! Arguing on the net with that embarrassing grammar!!

“Your” not “you’re” go back to school!! Arguing on the net with that embarrassing grammar!!
Ahahhahahaha

If your worried about other ppls typos then you must be one sorry sack of shiit.

Fuucking virgin

I see a lot of coping here and it doesn't even make sense.
Why is it bad that mma is not as relevant as boxing?
In its current form it's a much younger and violent sport.
Both are smaller than basketball, NFL, soccer and so on.

You guys need to stop listening to snake-oil salesmen like Rogan if he actually made you believe that boxing was getting swallowed by mma.
That day may or may not come. But it probably won't happen in the foreseable future.
I guess a very minor typo invalidates everything else he said.
Convenient isn't it.

You must be a white boy.

Boxing is the king idiot.

Boxing is for Mexicans. Thats why canelo is the biggest draw. Anthony joshua only sold 60k ppv in the US!! Lol

Shoot up your latin moms vag with some BWC
I knew you were one of those mass murderer lil white boy teen.

I could read you lil fuucks like the back of my hand.

Now tell ya momma to come lick my balls you pieces of shiit cuuunt.

Come holler when you learn how to spell "lil" bitch

I guess a very minor typo invalidates everything else he said.
Convenient isn't it.

Actually it is!! Shows the guy is an idiot and likely illiterate!!

Are they having a down year? Is Zuffa boxing still a thing?

There were boxing threads in ufc discussion constantly.

Everybody was a boxing fan. GGG vs Alvarez. Pac-Man vs horn. UFC signed Anthony Joshua.
Talks of super fights.
Now nobody gives a shit again lol

boxing is doing just fine. triple g vs alvarez 2 will do more than all the ufc ppvs combined.

Anthony Joshua will make more on 2018 than all ufc fighters on the roster.

Yup!! A dirty Mexican!! You can tell by the way he is illiterate and aggressive behind a keyboard!! Probably only fights with the back-up of a gang vs 1 guy

you're probably still in high school if you care about who would win in a "real fight". This is the cringiest habit of nerdy mma fans.

Back