Was Anderson vs Bisping one of the most epic fails in MMA history?

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Reminded me of Palhares vs Miller. Although Palhares won, he almost got finished after that celebration. Anderson, celebrates prematurely, then cruises to a UD loss. Had he followed up on Bisping, he probably would've went out, or at least not have recovered for the next round. Instead, he celebrates prematurely and cruises to a UD loss. I think there's a lesson to be learned here.... make sure the ref stops the fight before you prematurely celebrate your victory. I'm still confused on why all of Anderson's fights (as of late) are so bizarre. Illuminati? lol. What a fail.

4_medium.gif

Shortly after....
5.gif

I thought the entire fight was a gripping contest.

Maybe I'm a sensitive guy though.

I thought this was a great entertaining fight with a crazy 3rd round. Andersons arrogance is beyond belief.

I enjoyed the fight but that situation left a bad taste in my mouth. Gotta give it to Bisping though, he is a warrior.

I thought the epic fail was the reffing to be honest. The fight was ok, Bisping pulled that win out of his ass and Silva just fucked around for most of the fight so, I don't know. At least this fight doesn't mean shit one way or another.

It was a good fight. Bisping deserved the win, but Anderson should be embarrassed. He was clearly the better fighter, and just did nothing for most of the fight

It was worse than Kimbo / Dada 5000.

Yes. I don't know how somebody can call that fight good,it was a trainwreck.
Silva looking like utter shit and refusing to fight normal, Bisping getting KTFO and then winning... Oh,man.

Amazing fight, I was on the edge of my seat the whole fight!

It wasn't a fail from Anderson, he knew the fight wasn't finished

This fight was stopped...

tumblr_n0tvw8uRul1sdqajoo2_400.gif

That's a good lesson on what to do after landing a flying knee on someone, although I don't think Anderson had hardly any time left in the round.

Very entertaining fight, the tsunami of tears that followed from delusional Anderson nuthuggers was the icing on the cake.

Fight until the ref stops you. Don't immediately turn away after landing a good shot.

Fight until the ref stops you. Don't immediately turn away after landing a good shot.

The sad thing is Anderson is probably fast enough to have landed a few more shots.

The sad thing is Anderson is probably fast enough to have landed a few more shots.

I think that he could've landed at least one shot in the time left and that would've probably been it because Bisping was fucked up aftet that knee, but not out.

Back