Was Anderson vs Bisping one of the most epic fails in MMA history?

This fight was stopped...

tumblr_n0tvw8uRul1sdqajoo2_400.gif
Different as literally Anderson had ZERO time left in the round. The knee was ON the buzzer, unlike BJ Penn who had about 4 seconds AFTER the knee to attack with ground and pound

I enjoyed the fight and Bispings face looked pretty bad at the end. If you judge based on damage then Anderson won the fight.

It was worse than Kimbo / Dada 5000.

I am assuming that was a joke? Ofcourse it is but still even as a joke its kinda harsh to mention that fight anywhere in this thread, because of the Gracie/Shamorock fight (also terrible) I actually watched that one against my better judgement. I know Bisping gets a lot of hate and yes Silva could have done more but that was still a great fight where Bisping showed more heart than he has in years.

Great fight and amazing display of heart from Bisping. I'd like to think Silva would learn his lesson from this loss and actually fight his opponent rather than trying to humiliate them but I can't see him changing his ways.

I didn't like the way that knee landed so I am glad Bisping was able to recover. I'm not a fan of cheap shots, even it if was Bisping's fault.

Yes. I don't know how somebody can call that fight good,it was a trainwreck.
Silva looking like utter shit and refusing to fight normal, Bisping getting KTFO and then winning... Oh,man.
That was not a trainwreck at all. What were you expecting? I'm thinking your into video games,and expecting spinning stuff through the air, I admit the 3rd ending was fishy,but it sure wasn't a trainwreck.AS is 40 for fuck sake,and still looked better than against Diaz,and was in a different level technically to Bisping,but it was a tough fight

It's interesting how Silva keeps getting the same excuse over and over again. People say that he was just messing around, or play around or something like that. It's amazing how a pro fighter would either do that or make people think that he is doing that.

Silva wasn't messing around. He was RESTING while he was doing his clowning around. The guy was obviously not well-conditioned. He couldn't follow up after rocking Bisping in R5 with that front kick, and he couldn't capitalize at all at the start of R4 when Bisping was still in lala land.

Stylistically Bisping fought the good fight. Silva is not a fighter who goes after an opponent. He is a counter-puncher and Bisping knows this, this is why Bisping never threw any wild punches the entire fight and hardly hurt Silva. Silva wasn't clowning around just for the sake of showboating (he does that, but that's not the only reason he clowns around), he fucks around because that's how he gets the opponent to make mistakes and smack them.

Since goat status changes between 10 guys every week i guess bisping is the new goat. I for one hail our new english ruler.

That was not a trainwreck at all. What were you expecting? I'm thinking your into video games,and expecting spinning stuff through the air, I admit the 3rd ending was fishy,but it sure wasn't a trainwreck.AS is 40 for fuck sake,and still looked better than against Diaz,and was in a different level technically to Bisping,but it was a tough fight
I was expecting Silva to fight. I guess I asked for too much.

Back