Was 2Pac a fraud?

Truth feels that way sometimes...I still live and respect you despite your flaws sir lol.
I actually don't disagree, just saying Pac aint chopped liver either, especially in his own tabloid thread

Pac , was an artsy kid who grew up poor on ghetto. He was never a gangster maybe an activist due to his family but never a "g". He played the part of a G an he wasn't an that got him in trouble.

I have seen interviews of late with people like Michael Jai White saying he was childhood friends with 2Pac and he said he was a soft feminine kid. He said he took on the gangsta persona after his role in Juice. Queen Latifah said she went to gay clubs with 2pac. Rumors of many rappers being gay have hit the news lately. Sug Knight is outing people but he may be doing it for attention. I know plenty of rappers pretend to be "from the streets" and gangsta to sell records, but if 2Pac faked it he was the God Tier faker. The dude still was a GOAT rapper, but was he a DL brother that played us all? I don't care if he was Gay, but the fact he went so hard into the tough street persona may have been one of the best acting jobs of his career....What do you guys think? Was he a Gay dude pretending to be street to sell records?

This video is crazy suspect. He seems gay as hell towards the end. I grew up in the hood and never met a dude act like this:

This is the MJW interview:

He was trying to create his own thing, not embrace a traditional gangster lifestyle but instead create a new one. He put himself in a leadership position through art to change the way “his community” (what he saw as his community) would behave. He was trying to advance the black panther movement into the modern era, and reform it to make it palatable for 90s youth.

Well, that’s the theory anyway. He wrote a “code of thug life” and clearly wanted it to appeal to people who saw themselves as hard and violent.

If you do a deep dive into the Reddit pac conspiracies or read more about it, people seem to think that Pac wanted to be a leader in the black community like Elijah Muhammad or Malcom X but the culture had shifted so as to make that impossible for anyone but a rapper or athlete; the era of the black revolutionary intellectual was over, at least in his mind, so he tried a different route. Sadly most of the major “black liberation” activists in the 20th century were murdered one way or another.

Now this is only a theory; but it is something that is floating out there you might find interesting. I’m not saying all this stuff is 100% true but it’s what some people think.

I actually don't disagree, just saying Pac aint chopped liver either, especially in his own tabloid thread

Oh I'm not saying he completely sucks, but Biggie was always better.

Followed some of his trial, then understood that imho bogus "SA Guilty" verdict was one example of the "no justice, there's just us" quote.

Tupac was charged with sodomy. The girl TESTIFIED ON THE STAND she had "No Problem with Pac, EVERYTHING I DID with him was consensual" & he still did time.

The best version of that is still that he was hanging out with a couple rapists. Maybe he deserves the time maybe he didn't, but it hardly paints him as a sweet sensitive guy.

Who really was a REAL gangster who also happened to be a rapper? Big L, Canibus? I have no idea.

The best version of that is still that he was hanging out with a couple rapists. Maybe he deserves the time maybe he didn't, but it hardly paints him as a sweet sensitive guy.
Was it justice? Not at all, it was selective prosecution.​
NEITHER of those 2 were charged, even after the girl testified those 2 raped her in a different room and she never saw Tupac with them at all.

Well he shot 2 cops, went to jail for rape, got shot when he refused to give his chain up and then died after getting shot again.

I think that's at least Jon Jones level gangster but let's be real who the real gayngsters are. They're riding around in a Jeep in Somolia.

1103-liberia-warlords.jpg

I have seen interviews of late with people like Michael Jai White saying he was childhood friends with 2Pac and he said he was a soft feminine kid. He said he took on the gangsta persona after his role in Juice. Queen Latifah said she went to gay clubs with 2pac. Rumors of many rappers being gay have hit the news lately. Sug Knight is outing people but he may be doing it for attention. I know plenty of rappers pretend to be "from the streets" and gangsta to sell records, but if 2Pac faked it he was the God Tier faker. The dude still was a GOAT rapper, but was he a DL brother that played us all? I don't care if he was Gay, but the fact he went so hard into the tough street persona may have been one of the best acting jobs of his career....What do you guys think? Was he a Gay dude pretending to be street to sell records?

This video is crazy suspect. He seems gay as hell towards the end. I grew up in the hood and never met a dude act like this:

This is the MJW interview:

2pac mentioned something about how getting shot changed him. Before that he was an art school student.

If you get bullets shot into you, live, go onto make millions, that is indeed gangsta.

I grew up pretty weak and beta but now I'm gangsta as fuck and no one would dare fuck with me. Sometimes something comes along that hardens a guy the fuck up. For me it was joining Sherdog
He was an actor so he’s gangsta persona was an act. There is pics of a dude laying on him and he did ballet. This video proves how naturally feminine he was, you could just tell he had feminine gay mannerisms. He was low key gay

Last edited:
Well he shot 2 cops, went to jail for rape, got shot when he refused to give his chain up and then died after getting shot again.

I think that's at least Jon Jones level gangster but let's be real who the real gayngsters are. They're riding around in a Jeep in Somolia.

View attachment 1044121
He didn’t shoot at the cops, they were undercover and he thought they were gonna kill a dude. No proof he fought the robbers trying to take his chain or maybe he didn’t know they had guns til he started resisting

2pac mentioned something about how getting shot changed him. Before that he was an art school student.

If you get bullets shot into you, live, go onto make millions, that is indeed gangsta.
lol he got shot in 94. He was acting like a thug gangsta rapper way before then when he moved to Oakland from Baltimore and hung around the gangs out there.

0_mike-tyson-tupac-wack100-the-game-hotboxin-bisexual-782560

He was trying to create his own thing, not embrace a traditional gangster lifestyle but instead create a new one. He put himself in a leadership position through art to change the way “his community” (what he saw as his community) would behave. He was trying to advance the black panther movement into the modern era, and reform it to make it palatable for 90s youth.

Well, that’s the theory anyway. He wrote a “code of thug life” and clearly wanted it to appeal to people who saw themselves as hard and violent.

If you do a deep dive into the Reddit pac conspiracies or read more about it, people seem to think that Pac wanted to be a leader in the black community like Elijah Muhammad or Malcom X but the culture had shifted so as to make that impossible for anyone but a rapper or athlete; the era of the black revolutionary intellectual was over, at least in his mind, so he tried a different route. Sadly most of the major “black liberation” activists in the 20th century were murdered one way or another.

Now this is only a theory; but it is something that is floating out there you might find interesting. I’m not saying all this stuff is 100% true but it’s what some people think.
He was a bad role model for African Americans. He acted like a thug and was a hypocrite about what came out his mouth, all he promoted was violence. No one in the government was trying to kill him, he was just a rapper and at the time wasn’t even close to as big as he is now.

It’s literally on video of him jumping a crip then he gets shot like an hour later, already proven by Keefe d and everyone else involved

I get it. I have the same problem and people i.dont know sometimes wonder. I look like duck dynasty and have the mannerisms of cam from modern family. Sometimes that's just how people are.

It's just that I dont think you could be an openly gay gangsta rap icon back then and I wonder if it was now if that mighta been what we saw. Also the rumors existed for a while. I wonder how that would have played out if he was and came out.

I'm aware gay dudes can be hard as fuck. I had my ass saved from a skinhead beating by a super flamboyant gym gay back in the day
Every gay dude swears he’s gay or bi. They know what to look out for. It’s obvious he’s gay just by watching his ballet video. Even Jada Pinkett being his best friend kind of makes it obvious when she speaks of him that he was gay but doesn’t want to damage his image or legacy. His best friend was a woman lol it’s too obvious

He's at least half a fruit, the tomato of rappers.

Every gay dude swears he’s gay or bi. They know what to look out for. It’s obvious he’s gay just by watching his ballet video. Even Jada Pinkett being his best friend kind of makes it obvious when she speaks of him that he was gay but doesn’t want to damage his image or legacy. His best friend was a woman lol it’s too obvious

You seem to be quite the expert on the topic. Not Pac. Being gay that is.

Back