Movies Warriors, come out

Some of us older farts were watching The Warriors in the day room at work about 15 years ago. A few of the young bucks were like “What are you guys watching, what is this?”
We just rolled our eyes and let them know they were watching an American classic, sit down and shut up.
Not enough shooting, explosions, or lens flare.

Never seen it. Looks dumb.

Great film. The bottle clanging was something David Patrick Kellys neighbour would do to creep him out iirc.

one of my all time favorite movies.

the game is fucking awesome too.

Still never seen it. I keep hearing it's good though.

Never seen The Outsiders either. Is The Outsiders similar to this?

The Warriors is practically a super hero film, the Outsiders was more based in reality and a lot more serious from the director of the Godfather.

tumblr_p5se5hGpH01qmob6ro1_400.gifv

uvCedl.gif

Vs

source.gif

7jaP.gif

The Warriors is practically a super hero film, the Outsiders was more based in reality and a lot more serious from the director of the Godfather.

uvCedl.gif

Vs

source.gif

7jaP.gif

Coppola directed The Outsiders?

I didn't realize that.

I was about 12 or 13 when it came out, zero experiences around gangs. So imagine my horror when this bus full of bat swinging maniacs come around the corner. I was scared for my life.
<DCrying>
Damn, I was only nine!

Old ass olds olding it up in here

That clip comes first to mind whenever someone mentiones that film.
Rewatched it a couple of months ago on Netflix.
What was the name of that weirdass Mime Gang? <45>

Imagine if Sherdoggers were a gang in The Warriors

basically a gang full of: 6'7 400lbs @ 3% bodyfat UFC caliber fighters that smash boise dimes while super wealthy and have 20/10 looks

Imagine if Sherdoggers were a gang in The Warriors

basically a gang full of: 6'7 400lbs @ 3% bodyfat UFC caliber fighters that smash boise dimes while super wealthy and have 20/10 looks
We would be called the batmen with preptime (a reference we don’t even fully understand because we are too alpha for comics and nerd shit)

uvCedl.gif

Vs

source.gif

7jaP.gif

Outsiders has been showing on direct tv here lately, watched it again the other night.

Back