Movies Warriors, come out

More like this

wanderers1.jpg
The Warriors and The Wanderers are my favorites in the genre. Both great movies. The Outsiders always got a meh from me and the boys would always give me shit for that back in the day.

One of my favorites. Own a shirt.

"You Warrior's are good...real good."

One of my favorite film endings, bittersweet.

I always wanted to see a sequel that covered The Warriors as old gunslingers who had to grow up and become civilized.

Like Ajax still blames Swan for what happened to him, Cleon's kid grows up without a father, Rembrandt teaches graphic design down at the Y

And then the Russian Mafia from Brighton Beach shows up.

I always wanted to see a sequel that covered The Warriors as old gunslingers who had to grow up and become civilized.

Like Ajax still blames Swan for what happened to him, Cleon's kid grows up without a father, Rembrandt teaches graphic design down at the Y

This has the potential to be a badass gritty rated R movie, or a PG-13 abomination.

I thought what would have been cooler is watching the aftermath

There is power vacuum because swan doesn’t want to lead and peace’s out
Ajax in lock up clicks up with the eye talians and hits the streets with more powerful underworld connects to back up his craziness.

The destroyers (video game lore) make a comeback in Coney backed by the Boppers United in slanging. Ajax see this as his way to the top of the coney underworld.

Obviously this would be G and feature lots of musical numbers

I thought what would have been cooler is watching the aftermath

There is power vacuum because swan doesn’t want to lead and peace’s out
Ajax in lock up clicks up with the eye talians and hits the streets with more powerful underworld connects to back up his craziness.

The destroyers (video game lore) make a comeback in Coney backed by the Boppers United in slanging. Ajax see this as his way to the top of the coney underworld.

Obviously this would be G and feature lots of musical numbers

That actually makes some sense. If Ajax united the Saracens, the Jones Street Boys, and brought back the Destroyers, the warriors would effectively be cut off from any aid north of coney.

Love that flick the video game was the shit also

Who was badder swan or Ajax?
Swan. He was tough, got the girl, had leadership abilities, and was smarter. Ajax was tough, but when Swan accepted his challenge he would have taken him if the other dudes didn't break it up.

Swan. He was tough, got the girl, had leadership abilities, and was smarter. Ajax was tough, but when Swan accepted his challenge he would have taken him if the other dudes didn't break it up.
Swans two handed clubbing of dudes was strangely satisfying. I wonder why that never really caught on in films ( or at least I haven’t seen it much)

Remar is goat...played Ajax and ate Cattralls puss in sex in the city (or so I heard, never watched it)
^liar^

Swans two handed clubbing of dudes was strangely satisfying. I wonder why that never really caught on in films ( or at least I haven’t seen it much)
He was so cool in every situation. Ice water in those veins.

Can't believe this movie hasn't had a remake

A few years they were talking about making a remake of this, I'm glad that it never happened tbh. Not everything needs to be remade.

The video game was amazing and was a great example of how a video game can be used to enhance a franchise/property. It let you play out the entire backstory to the movie, including the formation of the gang, and then the events of the movie itself. It was so fuckin awesome.

Back